🤍part 6 🤍

When y/n stepped away from the train platform she turned back to see Wilbur. He seemed to still be in shock from what the women had just had a screaming match with him over. Just before the train took of again Wilbur turned his attention back to the seemingly short women on the other side of the fake glass and mouthed the words ' I'm sorry'

Y/n pov
Wow he's sorry hallelujah. He's fucking sorry. God he is so pathetic I can't believe I trusted him honestly I'm kinda glad he regretted what he did maybe he will lean a lesson from it. Probably not

Wilburs pov
I really fucked up. I wish I never said anything to her, that way I couldn't have hurt her like I did. I can still feel at least twenty sets of eyes on me like my every move was being watched and critiqued within a inch of it's life. I should message her or maybe no it might make her more pissed at me if it's possible.

Time jump because I'm lazy
A sigh of relief was released as soon as y/n's foot reached the soft welcome rug that covered the cream coloured carpet in the hallway of her cramped but cozy apartment. When she moved to Brighton she had hardly any money but she didn't mind . she was eager to start a new life for herself away from the small village she grow up in. The village that kept the people in a tight grasp. Hardly no one got away for long , they alway came running back after a week or two but y/n,she was different. She didn't miss the village at all the only thing she missed about it was her family home and her parents nothing else.

Y/ n wasn't to worry about her parents though as she knew they loved the beach so they were sure to visit every once in a while. Another thing y/n missed where her siblings. That didn't prove to be a problem because a few Werkes after she moved her oldest brother came following after. For a start she knew her mum had sent him after her to keep a eye on her but honestly she liked that. She liked the fact that they wanted to keep her safe even though she wasn't a kid anymore and she could look after herself.

At lest thats what she thought but after the last week and a half she was desperate to go home again to the small village she hated ever so much. Y/n didn't like to admit it but she was struggling with out all the support of her friends and family, without her loved ones near by or just up the road from her.

Y/n walked up the hallway and to the right straight into the kitchen. It was around 7:00 pm when she got home and the only thing she had to eat was a apple on the way out the house this morning so she was starving. Y/n pulled open the top most left cupboard carelessly and grabbed a can of chicken noodle soup, opened it and put half the can in a bowl to heat up she then placed the other half In the fridge for another day even though beep down she knew it wasn't going to get eaten not by her anyway.

When the soup was done she took the bowl to her room and sat in bed eating. It Sounds lonely but it was just how she wanted it to be
"Alone at last" she murmured to her self
——————————————————
Sorry for the kinda short chapter I guess I feel bad for making people wait so long for the last one but I'm back now also I hope to start another chapter again tomorrow but I wrote this In a hour and a half so knowing me I'll probably leave you guys and girl and all the in between waiting for another month so sorry in advance.
Word count: 681