Jealous

WARNING: unprotected sex, breeding kink, orgasm denial/edging, creampie, degrading.

Zuckles (Mason)

Its been a solid 45 minutes of nothing but pure torture from Mason. He made me wore an underwear with a vibration in it and since then he's been teasing me about it, turning it off when I reach my high and turning it on again.

My legs started shaking while I was talking to Matt and other youtubers, there wasn't anything wrong but sometimes Mason can be a jealous one. Matt would sometimes bump his shoulder to mine or other guys would try and flirt with me which I would instantly tell them to stop.

We were all sitting around the lit fireplace while talking about anything, the last time Mason turned on the vibrator was 10 minutes ago where I lost my balance and almost fell on the floor, luckily Matt caught me and lead us here outside.

"Dude, we should take a picture before these fuckers pass out." Matt says loud in my ear as the music blasts through the speakers.

I nod and pull out my phone. "Fuck me. My phone is dead." I say and showed him my black screen. "I got it, don't worry." Matt replied. All of us went closer together trying to fit in the screen. "Alright fuckers, smile!" Matt presses the button.

After few pictures I excused myself to go up to charge my phone. It was a bit hard to squeeze through s crowed of people but I made it up the stairs and went to our room.

I went to the bed and went in my bag searching for my phone charger, my back is facing the door suddenly it opened and closed with a click. "Oh hey, how'd you find me here?" I turn around and saw Mason leaning gainst the door with his arms crossed, a stern look resting on his face.

I went back to my bag waiting for him to answer, once I found the charger I move closer to the night stand and plug my phone. The screen flashes the empty battery.

"I saw you earlier, with Matt." He says deeply. "You two were having so much fun, aye?" Heavy footsteps approaches me until it stopped. His presence radiating behind me.

"Well its a party anyway. Why wouldn't you have fun?" I say carefully, slowly turning around. Mason looks down at me tilting his head to the side. "Yeah, I know. But I didn't say you could have fun by letting him or otha' guys hit on ya'." His thick australian accent coming out.

I got the hint as soon as my eyes met his. He was jealous, this happened few times before but not like this. He usually would approach me after a party and talk it out, its so obvious especially he's drunk and high.

"Mason, can we please talk this out? Let's just sit down for a moment and get you sober, yeah?" I say softly trying to convince him as I hold him by his arms.

He flinches away clenching his jaw. His hand grips on my throat harshly, pulling my face closer to his. I could smell a mixture of alcohol and cannabis in his breath. "I don't need to get sober to talk this out. We don't need to talk about it." He gritted through his teeth, a sly smirk spreads across his lips.

"How many times do I have to show you who you belong to, (y/n)? Clearly you can't get it in your thick skull." He pushes me down the soft bed, he kneels on either side of me trapping me under him. "Do I have to fuck it into ya'? Do I need to leave a trail of hickeys on your body, hmm?" His lips brushes against my burning cheek. My inside twists and knots but couldn't deny the wetness down there.

"Mason, Matt and I weren't doing anything plus, he's your friend you cunt. He's just drunk and high just like you." I reasoned trying to face him bravely, he wasn't fazed.