Show & Tell

WARNING: dark Misfits, possesiveness, territorial, physical and verbal abuse, rape, use of drugs and alcohol.

[I recommend listening to Show & Tell by Melanie Martinez. Also, I won't be including Toby and Jay cause for me it doesn't fit them.]

Fitz (Cameron)

Cam is currently streaming right now playing minecraft with Swagger while I watch in the living room treating the fresh bruise I got this morning from him

Cam is currently streaming right now playing minecraft with Swagger while I watch in the living room treating the fresh bruise I got this morning from him. Funny how he could act as the tall, good looking and humorous guy on camera but what the world don't know is the true and cruel guy he is on the inside.

Bappo_nohacko donated
"Where's (y/n)? Btw love you two!"

The notification caught Cam's attention and eyes twitched. His jaw clenches as he sits back and puts his hands on his head. "I think she's in the living room, do you want me to call her?" He says as he looks at the chat.

The chat kept saying yes which means I have to even if I don't want to or else Cam would add another bruise on me. I quickly fixed my hair and hid the dark bruise on my arms by pulling on my sleeves.

My phone rings from the couch showing Cam's name. "Come here." The text says. I walk towards his office and knock in the door. As I open the door Cam swings his chair towards me and removes his headphones, he stood up and walk towards me.

My instict quickly kicked in, I step backward and cover my face as he gets closer. Cam removes my hands and tucks my hair away. "You better behave and smile. You don't want to repeat what happened this morning now don't you, babe?"

I shake my head repeatedly. Cam smirks and pulls me inside, he sits back down on his chair and puts his headphones on. "Alright chat, here she is." I walk closer to the camera and smile, Cam holds on my waist and pulls me on his lap, wrapping his arms around my stomach.

"Hey chat!" I say cheerfully. Cam stares at his screen reading the chat. It was booming with "hey (y/n)!", "you're so pretty.", "Cam and (y/n) for life!."

As Cam reads some of the questions I try to answer it without stuttering and feeling nervous. Few more donations came in asking if we could pose and they'd take a screenshot. Cam pulls me closer to him as I feel a sharp object behind me.

It was a pocket knife.

Cam rests his chin on my left shoulder while hugging me with his left arm and the other behind me threatning to stab me.

"Fucking smile so I could end the stream." He whispers with venom. I face the camera and obliged.

"Alright chat I think I'm gonna end the stream here. Now get out." He says jokingly as the chat says goodbye and ended the stream.