Stream

SwaggerSouls (Eric)

Me and Eric didn't want our relationship public yet but fans would sometimes get suspicious when we're in a video together or streaming. There would be flirty encounter here and there and fans would go crazy about it which we don't mind and we always feel happy that they always ship us.

Today, Eric is streamming Among Us with the rest while I watch it in the living room. On the left side I could see the chat asking about me which Eric would answer casually as the game goes on.

*user69420_ donated*
"How are you and (y/n)? Btw love you two!"

The comment caught Eric's eyes which it crinkled meaning he's smiling under the black mask. He shifted in his seat before answering. "Thank you for the donation and to answer your question, yes, we're doing just fine. I don't know if she's watching right now but-I hope so." Eric chuckles and looked at the camera.

"Are you proud of me (y/n)? You don't have to answer cause' I know you are." Eric looks at the camera again and winked. A soft giggle escape past my lips.

*userjustbran donated*
"Are you two dating? And when are you guys going to make it official?"

The question made my stomach tingle, fans have been asking the same question since the day me and Eric got a bit closer in the videos. Of course I want to tell them and be comfortable but I'm not sure about him.

"Well... I mean-I'll admit, me and (y/n) have been flirty in some videos even in the misfits vlogs but..." Eric pauses for a moment looking down at his desk and soon grab his phone typing something. "Hold that thought chat."

My phone at the same time vibrated. "Could you come in here please." He texted.

I got up and went upstairs, softly knocking at his door and heard him speak. I turn the knob and peak through the door. "Hey." I say smiling. Eric turns his chair to me and streches his arms.

I closed the door and slowly made my way to him. I stared at him confusingly. "Why'd you call me here?" I whispered, not wanting to be heard on the stream.

"Are you watching me downstairs?" He asks looking at his screen, I nod while biting my lips. "Come here." Eric pats his lap with open arms. I hesitated for a moment. "Are you sure?"

"If I wasn't then I wouldn't be calling you here." Eric gently grabs my hand leading me to sit on his lap. As he turns back to his conputer I hid my face on the crook of his neck, feeling my cheeks burn.

"Alright chat... here's your answer! Now, are you guys gonna stop asking us?" Eric says sarcasticly. I peak through my fingers and saw the chat is blowing up.

*userimissainsley donated*
"How long have you guys been dating?"

*userscuffedballs donated*
"I fucking knew it!! I fucking knew it, PIMP SIMPIN!"

*usermasonisacrackhead donated*
"My bank is for sure gonna call me later. I hope you take (y/n) on a date after this!"

*zuckles donated*
"Ya fucking simp."

*tobyonthetele donated*
"So this is why you've been asking me about (y/n) for months now."

*iNoToRiOuS_ donated*
"No fucking in this house while I'm here please."

We stayed like this for another 30 minutes trying to answer as many questions as possible but Eric wanted to end the stream so we could have dinner since its already dark outside.

"Alright chat, I think that will be it for now I'm gonna end the stream here cause' we haven't eaten dinner yet." Eric looks at the chat last time and waved.

"Bye guys!" Me and Eric said in unison and ended the stream. His arms wraps around my waist pulling me closer to him.

"So..."

"So..." Eric copied. We both looked at each other and laughed. "I guess we're official now." I say hooking my arm behind his neck. "Yeah, we don't have to hide and deny it anymore." He replies. He grabs my chin pulling it closer to his face.

"I love you, (y/n)."

"I love you too, Eric."