Last One Standing pt. 2

Its now 2 am and everyone is exhausted. All of the windows are now covered with curtains and plywood from the garage.

Matt and Tobi decided to stay up and watch. Danny is now sleeping peacefully in tobi's room with Bee and Bordie watching him. Jay is with Mason in Eric's room while Ryan, Cam and Eric are in the living room.

"Dude can you see that?" Matt whispers to Tobi, they both peaked through the window in Eric's room and saw a girl hopping. "Should we help her?" Tobi asks hesitant.

"Help! Someone please- I promise I don't have any weapon with me! Please, anyone!" The girl cries for help.

"Hands up!" Matt points his gun at the girl as she obeyed. Tobi followed behind checking their surroundings. "Hands up until I say you drop them." Tobi then points her gun at the girl as Matt body search her.

"Yeah, she's clean. Now move." Tobi went inside first as Matt pushes the girl towards the house. Midway the girl stopped making the two confused. "What the hell- I told you to move, now go!" Matt holds his gun towards the girl's head. She slowly turns around facing him.

Her hand went down in her pocket holding a small device. "You should've help me." Slowly her lips turned into a sinister smile and pressed the small device.

With her other hand she reaches in her hoodie and pulls out a handgun. "So sorry... not."

"Matt!!" Tobi screams and the gun went off. Tobi didn't hesitate and shot the girl multiple times until she ran out of bullets. The girl fell down on the floor lifeless next to Matt.

"Oh fuck fuck, fuck, Matt! Can you hear me? Help!" Tobi tried to carry Matt back inside. Cam and (y/n) went outside. "What the fuck happened?! Take him in." Cam rushes to Tobi and help her.

(y/n) went closer to the girl's dead body, the small device next to her is still blinking repeatedly.

*inside the house*

"To the kitchen!" Tobi and Cam rushed Matt to the kitchen and sat him down. Matt held on his bleeding shoulder, groaning in pain. "How?!" Ryan opens the med kit and revealed Matt's wound.

"A girl is roaming alone in the streets so we went to check on her and decided to let her in then she turns around and pulled a gun from her hoodie." Tobi bends down on the counter and held her head.

Mason then came down scratching his head. "Oh what the fuck happened ere'?" He asks sleepily. "What the- Matt! You're bleeding the fuck out!" Mason rushes to his side.

"What the hell is happening?!" Mason started panicking again. "I can't do this right now. I need to go out for a moment." Mason walk towards the front and spotted (y/n).

"What are you doing here all alone and who the fuck is that?!" Mason jumps back at the sight of the dead girl lying down on the concrete.

(y/n) didn't say anything, she stood in silence as the blinking device is still in her grasp.

Inside the house...

After patching up Matt they carried him to the couch to rest. Cam's shirt is covered with his friend's blood. It bothered him so much but couldn't care less in this situation. He takes his shirt off and change in his black hoodie.