Right Here

[WARNING: accusations/blaming, jealousy, slight smut.]

iNoToRiOuS (Matt)

(y/n) tries to walk away as much as her feet could carry but Matt was fast enough to block the door from locking him outside of their apartment. (y/n) didn't want to hurt him so she just let him inside.

"(y/n) please, would you please stop and listen to me." Matt begged as she follows her to their bedroom where she starts to pack her clothes. "(y/n)... please." His voice was softer, he pleaded hoping that she would listen.

(y/n) ignored him and continued to stuff her bag with clothes not caring if it was messy. Her sadness and pain turned into anger the longer he was there. All she wanted was to get away from him to clear her mind, take a breath.

"(y/n) stop, please. We can talk about it you don't have to leave." Matt came closer and reaches for her hands, she saw what he was doing and moves away.

"Stay away from me." She says strongly as she helds her hand up in the air distancing herself from him.

She saw guilt and pain in his eyes, those rich brown eyes that she loves so much.

"I don't need your bullshit Matt, what I saw was enough reason for me to leave and don't even think about following me." Her voice laced with venom.

Matt felt the stab in his chest with each words that came out of her mouth. He hated to see (y/n) crying, he hated the sound of her sobbing.

"Are you really going to let jealousy get in the way of our relationship?" Matt asked as his voice cracked. "You really going to let your emotions take over instead of thinking clearly?"

"(y/n), we've been together for 8 years now. I've been with you in your darkest and rough times, I've seen and accepted your flaws, help you pass every challenges in your life and help you grow into a better person. You think I'm just gonna waste those years just like that?" Matt spoke loud and clear.

"Many people-friends even family of yours has left you because they couldn't handle you, they couldn't take care of you... who was there when you needed someone? Who was there just one call away when you needed a hug? Me! Because I care about you (y/n)! I care because I love you!" Matt couldn't hold his tears anymore.

"I've always looked out for you no matter what. Never lied to you, never hid anything from you, never doubted you not a bit. And now you're accusing me of cheating because you saw me alone with someone in the office when we were only playing games." Matt runs his hands through his hair gripping on it with frustration.

"The reason why I don't like her is because of how she talks to you and how she acts around you. It sounded like she's trying to flirt with you Matt, what the hell am I suppose to do? Just sit and listen?" (y/n) spoke, explaining her side.

"That's just how she normally talks and not just to me, she also flirts with Tobi and other of our friends. Plus, she's already engaged." Matt's voice is calmer though the adrenaline is still there.

Matt turns around and faces (y/n) when something caught his eyes. Anger slowly crawls in his veins but he tries to have as much restrain as possible, not wanting to jump into any thoughts.

"A red hoodie? You never had a red hoodie." Matt says deeply as his eyes shifts to her. (y/n) turns to her left and saw Fitz's red hoodie laying on top of her luggage.