11. Our special place

Summary: Bella and Edward are engaged in 1918 when the Spanish Influenza hits Chiacgo. When Edward 'dies' Bella is alone with her grief, making her cold and cruel to everyone around her.

87 years later when now vampire Bella arrives in Forks Washington, she meets the Cullens and a familiar bronze haired vampire who looks like her Edward but it couldn't be, could it? With a little help from the Cullens, will Bella get her forever with her Edward? Will Edward melt the ice around her heart?

BELLA

The sun makes a rare appearance in our special place, causing me and Edward to sparkle in the middle of the meadow. He kisses me deeply. I sigh as I pull away.  "Hey, what's wrong?" I look around at the pink and purple wildflowers around us. "How can you still love me? I'm not the same Bella like I was in 1918, I've changed, not because I wanted to, but because I had to. I was attacked, almost drowned, my innocence got taken away from me and I turned into a bloodsucking monster. I'm a cold, cruel and bitchy vampire." Edward shakes his head and growls at me. "I'm not pure." Edward grabs my shoulders and looks at me. "I know I left you alone and I will regret that for the rest of my existence, but love, it doesn't matter to me if you're pure or if you're not, all that matters to me is you and our love, I love you, Isabella." I nod and kiss him hard.

"I love you too, Edward."

I lean my head on his shoulder and giggle. "Do you remember the lake?" I ask, remembering the lake that we loved to sit by on rainy days. "Of course I do." He says, twirling my hair. "I know this isn't really our special place but it can be a second one.

A/N: I know it's a short one but I've got college three days a week.