Nightmares

It was late at night and you were burning your mental candle on both ends for the third time this week. You were on the verge of finishing your final draft for your story and you just needed a hundred more words before you were satisfied with the work you’re creating. Heavy eyes snuck up on you and had the mind going in and out of sleep like it was a game of red light green light. Eddie took notice of you struggling and forced you to come to bed no matter how much you protested about getting done before your deadline.

    “You literally have a day left to finish it and you’re less than a hundred words away from finishing, take a break please. This isn’t good for you.” Eddie watched you completely pass out at the desk, he shook his head, carried you to bed and retired for the night himself.

???

You woke up on the floor in the life foundation to the sounds of low growls. You thought it was Venom at first, that is until an all too familiar creature snatched you up from the ground and hung you by the leg.

"Rise and shine (Y/N) I'm feeling a little stressed tonight." Riot was back and you didn't know how it was possible you saw him die that night months ago. You screamed for Venom to come save you but the bastard laughed in your face and flipped you over upright in his fist. He held your struggling body close to himself, his breath tickled your face with an ominous intent of him wanting to taste you. 

"Get away from me! I'm not your toy, you have no right to treat me this way!" Your breathing was fast and shallow from knowing what was coming next.

"And what will you do to stop me? Your screams aren't loud enough to hurt me. Oh don't be sad, it gives me a rush of pleasure listening to your squeals. I love seeing you like this plaything~." He dragged a claw down your neck causing it to bleed. He couldn't resist the smell of your blood and licked your wound clean with great vigor. It made you squirm more and scream louder for someone to help you. He couldn't wait any longer and began crushing you in his fist. "I know you can get louder than that. Scream like you want that failure to save you, maybe he'll actually come down here and die trying to take you from me." He loosened his grip and roughly caressed his enormous thumb across your body as you took in some air

"Why do you do this to me? Why can't you squeeze the life out of someone else?" He didn't answer you and continued using you as a stress ball. He not only crushed you but tossed you around as well. When he got bored he grabbed your weak body by the arms and treated you like a floppy doll. He so rough while doing so it was torture.

"I love this pastime I get to spend with you. It's truly a treat to get all my frustrations and take them out on someone as pretty, small, and insignificant as you. I can't wait to take you back to my home. Sure you might die out there but you'll be alive long enough to be of use to me." Riot held you up by both arms with his silver tentacles facing your reflection in the glass. You wouldn't look at yourself so he forced you to do so with his head between yours and your bound arm as if he was trying to love you. 

"What are you….going to do to me?.." 

"You'll have to wait and see…"  he purred and cut down your shirt with his finger. Catching the hint of what he meant you let out a blood curdling scream. The world around you violently shook and turned black.

~Real world~

"Wake up! (N/N) wake up, you're dreaming!" Eddie shook you out of your sleep. You woke up to your pain finally gone and you are safe and sound in your home. You quickly pieced together you relieved a memory with you and Riot. He hasn't tried anything with you then but he hinted at you that night. "What's going on? The hell happened there?"

"I'm sorry…"

"If it's about waking me up then don't worry about it just tell me what happened so I can help."

"I had a nightmare about Riot and all the things he used to do to me Eddie…" 

"WHERE IS HE?! I'LL KILL HIM AGAIN IF I HAVE TO!" Your favorite blob showed himself ready to eat the bastard who laid hands on you but Eddie told him to back off for now it was only a dream. He turned his attention back to you. 

"Listen I can understand this is a sensitive topic and you probably don't want to get too deep into it now nor go back to sleep. So I say we watch some tv just the three of us and snuggle up together okay? Sounds good?'

"Definitely." You all got comfortable in bed and followed Eddie's genius plan. You and Venom cuddled Eddie lovingly with V's little black tentacles stroking your back. Truth be told, even this bloodthirsty creature loves his cuddle times. He sees you and Eddie as his husband and (status) and loves you both dearly. Knowing this deep down made you smile and feel a little better, with all honesty you wouldn't have it any other way.