Motivation

Warning: this chapter is another lemon. If you are not 18 or over do not read this. And if you are 18 or over you might cringe but I did my best. Please enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today you came over to spend the day at your boyfriend’s apartment since you hardly ever go over there. You thought it would be a nice surprise for them. You came up to the door and knocked a few times then waited. It didn’t take long for you to hear frantic movements from behind the door and grew confused. 

    “What on Earth are those bozos doing?...Eddie? Is everything okay?” The door flung open but Eddie stood in the doorway blocking your view. He looked like he ran a marathon, beads of sweat on his forehead, his breathing cranked up to ten, the whole nine yards. You raised your brow and tried standing on your toes to try and see what he was hiding but he stood taller to block you. “Let me guess it’s a hot mess isn't it Brock?”

    “What? Mess? Noooo...Yes...It’s messy in there and I don’t want you to see it because it’s pretty embarrassing…” You assured Eddie he had nothing to hide from you, you could handle a little mess. Or so you thought, when he stepped aside to let you in the place was practically in shambles. Just looking at the lack of a better word junkyard of a home made you feel if you breathe in too deeply you would catch a disease. Trash was everywhere, food stains, crumbs, all over the counter and floor. 

“Oh my god…” You didn’t want to be rude but couldn’t find any words to politely describe the words to describe the place. “Is that a tire tied to a chain?...”

“Yeah, big guy needs to chew on something to distract him from eating people...”

“Okay here is what we’re gonna do, we are going to clean this place up because this is disgusting and by we I mean you two while I supervise. Maybe I’ll pitch in later but as of now you two need to learn responsibility.” 

No! I do not clean!

“Clearly. Now move it guys this is no way to live!” 

I refuse to do anything without some kind of reward. And it will be a hefty one!” You expected this much stubbornness from Venom. It's one of his qualities that makes him undeniably adorable, however in this situation you are always prepared. Since you can’t give him a person to eat you always have some chocolate fudge from the pier in your bag. You took out a big piece and waved it in his face, you watched his head drool and follow the fudge as if he was hypnotized by it. Then you exposed a little of your chest and placed the piece there. Both boys were under your control for once, Venom wanting to lick the chocolate off your body and Eddie just got a free tease. 

“Make this place spotless and it’s all yours. Buuuut until then the two of you get nothing.” You placed the chocolate back in the wax wrapper in your bag and fixed your shirt. Seeing you got the boys motivated to do some house work you stood around playing some music occasionally mouthing the words. A couple hours went by and the apartment looked and smelled a thousand times better than before. You laid at the foot of Eddie’s freshly washed bed and let out a sigh of contemptment from how cozy it felt. “My back feels so good…”

“Great cause I’m going to break your back.” You watched a fresh out the shower Eddie morph into his towering partner in crime. This is the part where you accept the fact you were going to get railed unforgivingly. Venom came over to the bed expecting his payment for doing such a good job of helping out. You giggled and grabbed the chocolate fudge and placed it on your exposed skin, this made him smile wide and shovel his tongue deeply between your chest before hoisting his treat into his mouth. He devoured it and swirled his tongue to get any extra flavor off your skin; with a hint of trying to arouse you. It was working fast, the texture of his tongue gliding across, in between, and around the shape of your breasts gave you butterflies. You stared at it, moving around making moans under your breath; your reaction pleased him. Your moans encouraged him to lick faster so he could watch you squirm from his touch.

"Take those off." You didn't hesitate to follow his command and stripped yourself of your clothes while he sat on the bed. You grabbed another chocolate from your bag before climbing into his lap and placing once again between your breasts. Venom grinned from your special treatment, and ate from your chest. He held you close to cool to the touch body and said. "I know you want something darling, why don't you tell me what it is." He already knows what the three of you want but he wants to hear you vocalize exactly what you want. After all, you are his special little pet.

"Don't make me say it, it's embarrassing...Besides you were going to do it anyway." He dragged his claw down the center of your back and purred deeply.

"Maybe I do, maybe I don't. If you recall all those months ago I said there will be no secrets between us. No exceptions." You could feel him smirking above, now his entire hand caressing your backside but only stopping just before he can spoil you with a groping. You blushed and swallowed your pride knowing there's no compromise with this creature.

"I want you to rail me… Rail me long and hard." He webbed up your wrists and hoisted you onto his face and ate you out with minor assistance from Eddie when it came to sucking on your fun button. The two switched back and forth occasionally taking turns on please you. Venom would squirm around his tongue inside and around your pussy. His tongue was so long he could do both areas at once without even breaking a sweat. It made you want to squirm yourself and close your legs so you could brace yourself. Venom liked watching you be helpless to his tongue and held your legs open so he could get in deeper and lick around a little faster. You threw your head back and moaned as loud as you wanted. Your reactions stroked his ego and so he  kept exploring your insides for a good two minutes and found your g spot; he felt your hips jerk and knew right away this is the spot he should be licking. He licked you there mercilessly mentally driving you up a wall. You felt the urge to cum build up at a steady pace but wasn't quite close to the edge yet. You begged him not to stop; you felt so close to that toe curling oragsm. Suddenly lips were sucking on your clit all while your insides were getting licked to bliss. Your two partners worked together to bring you the satisfaction you desperately needed. You screamed and grinded uncontrollably on their face until you got a muscle clenching orgasm. Your inner walls spasmed around Venom's tongue leaving you feeling lightweight for just a moment. He covered Eddie's face again and pulled his tongue out of you after enjoying your taste. He put you back down onto the bed with you facing him with your hands still bound. You watched him grow a long stiff shaft that almost completely snapped you out of your high. "There's no way you're fitting that in me that's way too big for me!" You whined, although deep down you could almost care less the more you stared at it slightly twitch.

"Turn over. Face down now." He gave himself a stroke while he wanted for you to do as he asked. You quickly turned over and got face down but tonight you felt a little bold and got into Jacko pose and swayed your ass side to side in a teasing manner. He chuckled to himself and gave your pussy a final lick for extra slip before carefully stuffing himself inside. He listened to your whimpers and kindly waited a moment for you to adjust but it wasn't very long. He held your hips firmly and thrusted in a downwards motion at a steady pace. You felt him jabbing your cervix which hurt at first but given a little more time you adjusted fast. Venom quickly grew bored of this position and picked you up with your legs tucked into your and bounced you fast on his rod. He let out a satisfied growl and tightened his grip on you and stayed railing you deep with little mercy. 

"I don't think I can take much more V!" Your feet turned inwards with your toes bunched up as you moaned. He just growled again and wouldn't stop thrusting even after you had your orgasm. He was in his own world like he was in a trance like state just going and going for ten long minutes when suddenly he came inside you. Venom let out a deep roar and held you totally still as he panted above you. He let you down onto the bed leaving you over stimulated and with the biggest creampie you'll ever have. He laid beside you with you curled into his body; you listened to him purr with satisfaction while you both got some much needed rest.