Chapter 8

Back at the hospital Eddie was pacing the MRI room and trying to talk to Anne and Dan. He was worried sick about, you never answered his calls, his texts and rightfully so. But what really is setting off alarm bells for him was the major fact that you've been missing for a couple days now. You never showed at your apartment where he waited so many times to try and talk things out but you obviously never turned up. He tried checking at your job a few times but no one has heard from you. Eddie then filed police reports so the cops could find you but there was no luck. Eddie now felt like he was sick and dying without you, literally.

"Eddie I'm sorry..."

"Sorry? Why- why are you sorry?"

"Eddie I got your labs back and your heart is having issues."

"...Wut?...I don't care about my heart I just want to know if (Y/N) is ok..."

"But Eddie, this parasite-"

"Shhh do NOT call him that!"

"You're using him huh?" Annie stepped between both males and stared Eddie right in the eyes as he tried to silence the voice in his head. Eddie just wanted to know if you were safe and sound, but knew no one would give him a straight answer so he tackles the problem at hand, His health

"Wait shh!!! Am I Eddie am I dying?!"

"He's killing you..."

"Listen we don't have a lot of time here-" Dan stepped too close and Venom took over Eddie's to choke him out.

"He's killing you, I'm killing you- I'm so sorry!!"

"We have to leave NOW!" Venom shouted out loud making his presence known. Annie panicked and rushed to the computer and turned on the MRI. the loud screeching sound caused Venom to drop Dan and then go on a rampage. He kicked shelves and screamed at the top of his lungs until he separated from his host. Only then did they turn off the machine and shut the door.

"I had to get him out of you Eddie, are you okay?" Annie helped up Eddie as she watched the black creature desperately look for a way out. Eddie watched him too as a sense of anger and betrayal took over him. He went to the glass and weakly told Venom off.

"You were killing me? What happened to WE man?! What happened to us finding (Y/N) together?! Uh-huh... Look at you now, now you're dying too...We're finished!" Eddie stormed off.

"Where do you think you're going?!"

"Anywhere other than here and to find (Y/N)." Eddie slammed the door in Annie's face, then made his way to the elevator so he can start looking for you on his own. "I miss her...I just hope I'll find (N/N) without needing that bug...Please be ok..." He made it to the elevator and thought to himself all the times he took you for granted. Every memory made him feel more guilty than the last. At this point he just hopes you moved away instead of ending your life because of him. He teared up as the thought kept repeating in his mind until the elevator doors open.

"Hey Eddie." Drake's men tased Eddie to sleep and captured him.

~Timeskip~

Eddie woke up restrained to a testing chair, his head throbbed making it hard hard for him to keep his eyes open. When his vision came to his captor was smiling at him. He sighed with irritation and hopelessness.

"You can kill me cause I'm dying anyway..."

"No, I'm not just gonna kill you...That wouldn't be any fun. No, no, no, I'm gonna rip your tongue out of your face!" Eddie let the man get close enough to his face and headbutt him right in the nose.

"Whoa! What a rush.."

"Enough! You're bleeding all over my lab go!" Drake dismissed his men as he entered the room, walking over to Eddie he looked at him with a pitiful expression. Eddie just kept his head down, not wanting to look at the man who ruined his life. "Where is he?"

"Where is who? Even if I did know I wouldn't tell you. I don't trust you, quite frankly I think you're insane..."

"That hurts Eddie. Long journal entry about that Brock but you're being stupid. Now what is really insane is how humans live today, think about it, all we do is take and take and take. It can't go on. We brought the planet to the brink of extinction, we're parasites. You're a good example, think about it, all you do is take. Took my symbiote, took shots at a great man trying to get something done, took from two people who loved you most...Stook by your side through anything. Poor (Y/N) is so broken about how you treated her all this time."

"You know where she is?..." Eddie's tough guy attitude faded once your name was uttered. To make him feel worse was the fact he was told you were left broken because of him.

"I do in fact. But you won't tell me where my creature is. Until you are read to talk I won't say a word."

"I don't know where Venom is! We...We separated at the hospital...Please tell me where she is! I love her man, please tell me she's alive and safe somewhere..."

"Awww you do have feelings other than greediness. Alright, she's here Eddie. Here on this floor fast asleep..."

"A-Asleep?...."

"Don't worry she is actually asleep...I'll show you. Riot go get (Y/N) for me." Drake let out his symbiote and it evilly grinned at Eddie.

"THAT IS THE UGLIEST FUCKING THING I'VE EVER SEEN!!!" Riot roared in Eddie's face after being called ugly for the second time by two humans. He was to make sure to make them both suffer. Riot snarled and left the room to go get your aching semi-conscious body. He healed you just enough for you to keep you awake for the show as he brought you back to Eddie's block.

"(Y/N)!!! You're okay!"

"Eddie? Oh my gosh Eddie!!" The two of you were ecstatic to see each other, Eddie tried wiggling out of his restraints while you tried worming out of Riot's hand. You felt the tight grip around you loosen,, giving you the slightest glimpse of hope that you would be free to embrace Eddie. That hope was short lived as you felt the cast iron grip squeeze around your body again causing you to shriek and beg to be let go.

"NO!!! LET HER GO!!! DRAKE NO!!!" Eddie started to violently thrash and cursing at the beast to let you go. All Riot did was laugh and pulsed his hand like he was squeezing a stress ball.

"This is my plaything now human. A very beautiful one in fact. Lucky for me you didn't pay her second thought."

"I said let her go you son of a bitch!!! Or I swear I'll make so much noise you'll head will explode!!!"

"Go ahead. Your puny body can't make any sounds loud enough to hurt me." Riot claimed as he licked your cheek sloppily to anger Eddie and please himself.

"Not again...Just please let me go...I can't take anymore..."You cried softly.

"Oh but you can. As long as you still breathe you can take more..." He growled in your ear. Eddie was raging in his seat but still couldn't move.

"You fucking touch her again and you're dead!!!"

"I doubt that very much. You should say your goodbye's now. My plaything is coming home with me to bring back more of my kind... And be my immortal slave, together we can make stronger symbiotes and take over whatever I see worthy."

"No, I don't want that I want to stay with Eddie and Venom! Please let me go...please..." You screamed again from being squeezed again. Your ribs and back were cracking at once, your lungs couldn't bring in anymore air from being compressed and from you screaming in agony.

He kept hold until you passed out again. Eddie freaked out and wailed for you to wake up but it was no use. Riot laughed at both of your suffering and slowly morphed back into Drake while still holding you in his silver tentacles.

"I have no more use for you Eddie. You lost everything...Treece come clean up your mess!" He left Eddie to his henchman so he could work on the last stages of his mission.