Chapter 11

The next day you had woken up to the sound of heavy snoring and an unbearable cold slimy feeling. You sat up and fixed your hair out of your face to see your torso covered in what looks like saliva, you were grossed out for a moment and rightfully so until you remembered getting dirty with your new boyfriend, er boyfriends. You look over and see Eddie lying on his side with his butt out in all its glory. You giggled and covered him up then placed a kiss on the top of his head before going to shower. "I feel like a new person. Sure I have things dripping off and out of me but new nonetheless." You scrubbed the dirt and grime away, especially your now screwed up makeover to reveal your beautiful old self again. Eddie's soap smells soooo good...What brand is this?  You read the bottle. "Ohhh no wonder I can't resist him." You giggled and continued to linger in the hot shower for a few more minutes. As you rinse off the suds you see red marks and small cuts on your body. Must've been from Venom's teeth and claws from last night. You thought. But you weren't worried at all just small marks of love to you. You turned off the water and stepped out of the shower after wrapping in a towel. 

"Baby? Are you still here?"

"Yeah I'm in your bathroom!" You washed your mouth out with some of Eddie's mouthwash before he came in somewhat decent. "Hey there baby, long night?"

"Oh ha ha ha. Yes it was very long. Six and a half inches long."

"Mmm more like four maybe 5 tops." You smiled.

"Stop lying… And kiss me."

"Not with that breath. Brush first then I'll lay on the kissing. And Venom too."

"Ok ok" Eddie smiled and gave you a playful slap on your butt making you squeal a bit. "I know you said you're not like a Instagram model but you pretty thick."

"Oh really? Well if you say so. Thank you!" You let Eddie get dressed and decided to go gather your clothes and put them back on. "What should we do today? A movie maybe...Or just hang around for awhile here." 

"I don't want to brush my teeth!"

"Dude your breath smells like a seafood market and a butcher shop!"

"Good I'm keeping it!"

"Venom open your damn mouth!!" You heard Venom roar and it scared the daylights out of you. Followed by a girly scream that definitely didn't come from you. "This is why (Y/N) won't kiss you! And don't come complaining to us is she refuses to kiss you! Or in your no lips having case let you lick her!"

"Wait! Ah fine you can brush my teeth but I swear if you hurt my mouth never again!"

"Oh shut the hell up and say ah you big baby." You sat on the bed and laughed at their conversation and venom’s gags of disgust. You felt yourself get hungry and  asked the boys after all their commotion if they wanted to go out and eat. Of course they both said yes and you told them to pick a place while you go home and change out of your current outfit. They agreed and you made your way back home to change into something more casual like your favorite stretchy jeans and a nice looking T-shirt. You made sure your hair and personal hygiene was in check and texted Eddie to come get you.

~Timeskip~

You and Eddie walked down Pier 39 together hand in hand down the crowded walkway. It was around 4 oclock in the afternoon now, you both already ate and are just sightseeing and taking selfies together. You both laughed and joked like crazy. Every hour or so you two bought junk food to snack on and of course Venom stole a majority of it. He says it’s a small fee for making him feel left out. You did feel bad that he couldn’t come out unless it was to sneak him something to try. So you decided once it was later in the day he could come out and spend time with you, it would be less active then and would be perfect for him. He agreed and snuck a lick on your cheek making you blush and scratch under his chin before he retreated back into Eddie’s body.