Chapter 4

“You think it's the loser next door?”

“Nahhh…Can't be, I just scared the pants off him.” Eddie sassed and opened the door. As he opened it a squad of men in black with guns barge in and had you and Eddie stand side by side next to the window. Eddie had raised his hands immediately once all guns were on him.

“Don't shoot him please!!” you pleaded with your voice laced in fear.

“I won't shoot if he brings Mr. Drake's property back.”

“Well I'm putting my hands up…”

“What?”

“No I'm not!” Eddie starts fighting with himself and struggled to keep his arms up. Oh no, he's probably going to have another breakdown! No no no not now, anytime but now…

“Please go I'll look for the property just leave! He's very very sick and you're pushing him to a nervous breakdown!”

“Shut up! Eddie, one more time, where's the bug? Take him down.”

“NO!!!” They tased Eddie as you screamed and cried from fear. You watched Eddie Shake from the shock and knock someone out a window with big, black, arm. He also slammed a guy into the ceiling, grab the main guy by the throat and knocked out a different henchman all at once. Leaving you at a loss for words.

“I'm so sorry about your friends!” He flipped the main guy on the coffee table and kicked a large dumbbell into a new guy, making him gasp for air on the floor like a fish out of water. “W-What is that?!”

“You think I know?!” He took down two more men and stood back up.

“Oh shit...We gotta go before more come- Goddamn it!” Like he said, more came but this time with actual guns. They almost shot you and Eddie if it wasn't for the black slime that saved you both. It pulled you two behind the table allowing Eddie to kick it over to show off more cool tricks you didn't know he could do.

“Wow Eddie! What martial arts class are you taking?!”

“None actually…(Y/N) let's move!” He helped you up and ran out the room with you. You two made it to the stairs but had to turn around for more men with guns came shooting at you. Eddie pulled you close to his side into a door frame in hopes of shielding you from bullets. So far it worked.

“What are we gonna do?!

“I don't- No, NO NO NO NO!!!” His grip on you tightened as he “forcefully” ran to a window with you and dove through. Once again you screamed but this time you added swears to it.

“IF WE DIE I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!!”

“KINDA HARD TO DO IF WE'RE DEAD-!” You both were semi-safely crashed into a nicer apartment window with a group of people hanging out. Upon landing you got glass in your arms and shin, you hissed and rolled off your injured side.

“Shit you okay?! I'll call 911!” Someone replied. Very shortly after a machine gun was fired at you and Brock again but not to worry the slime made a protective barrier to block the bullets from everyone allowing quick and safe escape once again.

~Back Alley~

            Eddie supported your body out off the building and into an alley. You had no shoes on, your pajamas were being soaked in blood, it was dark, cold and you were in a lot of pain. Sounds like one of those nights you get normally just less moving around. A few more steps you had to stop and lean on a car to catch your breath and deal with the pain of picking out glass. Eddie glanced at you and felt horrible for getting you hurt. All he thought of was being a selfish burden to you, all he does is get people close to him in trouble and it pushes them away. He grew more depressed as you picked more glass from your (S/C), as he stared at you, he got a strange sensation that he swore he felt before. It felt to him as if he wanted to protect you, possibly even keep you close by at all times. Whatever it was it made his heart jump around in his chest. He averted his gaze from you look at the car window in hopes of getting rid of the feeling. Upon looking into it he saw something in his reflection that startled him bad.