If Y/N was black

A/N: you don't have to black to read this I just wanted to be more inclusive for other black women including myself. Since it's hard for us to find inclusive character x readers for us. But again if you're not black still feel free to read. so please enjoy even if you identify as a different gender.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I go through the same thing every morning, I swear it is only a miracle that I'm even alive. Every morning no matter the day I am constantly being licked out of my sleep occasionally with one limb in the mouth of Venom. Today was no exception. I jolted awake and bopped him on the forehead, he retracted his head and growled at me.

"Knock it off V, I'm not playing with you!" He hissed at me in defiance. "I'm not the one V keep playing with me and I'll never feed you again." I was serious, I'm tired of waking up at the crack of dawn feeling cold and slimy all because an alien thinks I'm a piece of walking candy.

"You wouldn't dare."

"I would, how else would I cook for you if I'm in your stomach?"

"You made a good point. But just be clear you're not chocolate?

"No I'm not, nor is anyone my shade, darker, or lighter than me."

"Caramel, coffee, white chocolate, anything?!"

"No, for the millionth time big guy, we aren't food hell, our skin tones being associated with food goes back hundreds of years ago and it isn't a good thing. But I'll leave that for another day."

"Oh...By the way your scarf came off again." That's it! I'm done. I'm buying a damn bonnet every time I sleep with a scarf it never stays on! I just got my hair braided a couple days ago and I want this style to last as long as possible it's expensive now days to get braids unless you had a family member or friend who can do them, I mean I do but they all in Vallejo and I don't feel like driving every time. So I have no room to complain, but one thing is for sure I'm getting a bonnet! If I have to glue that thing to my head to make it stay then so be it.

"You know what, that's okay. So what are we eating today?" Venom said he wanted to make everyone a special breakfast. He was feeling generous today, who am I to deny him? I left him to it and since I'm wide awake now it's self care time, I played my favorite music and did the basic hygiene, morning skin care, and the hard part lotioning. Since it's winter my skin has been drying out fast and won't stay hydrated. So I use my petroleum jelly and mix it with a cocoa butter I'm trying to get rid of since using it alone is like rubbing a bottle of water that stays white on my skin for a little too long. It's so annoying but it's almost out. I look deep inside myself for the patience I get to work on moisturizing my entire body which took long enough if I'm being honest with myself. I then threw on an outfit that matches my mood for that day and dolled myself up with my accessories. "Damn I look good in this, maybe getting ready in almost an hour wasn't so bad." I admired myself working on/improving my self love and went to check on Venom and Eddie while completely feeling myself, I glanced at the kitchen area which to my surprise the 7 foot 6 monster didn't completely wreck this time. Must be Eddie's doing from the inside. I fake coughed into my hand to get their attention and did a not so obvious pose. Venom turned his head to acknowledge me and to my surprise he looked frozen, mouth agape, making a light purring sound.

"How the hell did this loser get stuck with you? Makes no sense...No I'm not apologizing it's true I know you see her, we see the same thing!"

"Be nice, I know I look good but I feel soft and smell good too so feel free to compliment that too cause babyyyy." I joked as I flipped my hair, while smiling against my will. Venom pulled out a chair with his tentacle and he seated me himself and served me hot food. He did the same for Eddie and placed two more plates on the table. Eddie shook off the fast pace and was about to dig in until a tiny tentacle slapped him.

"What the hell man?!"

"You go feed her!"

"No way! That's awkward, she is already eating anyway..." Eddie blushed from me giggling at their random banter, it's cute. Plus I wouldn't mind it, what's the harm?

"Eddie?"

"Yeah?"

"Would you mind feeding me my food? I would be grateful if you did..." Without hesitation these two bent over backwards for me, feeding me until I was full. They were always sweet to me and taking care of my needs but I don't know today they treat me like royalty. hard core simp mode today. It's nice but still strange they wolfed down their own plates then proceeded to carry out the plans we made yesterday. We did some minor shopping first then went around SF Eddie had his arm around me holding me close. He doesn't know but I can tell he was smelling my perfume from my hair. We walked by the pier in just pure happiness and bliss taking the sounds of the water and bustling city, eventually an event started and they were playing music I didn't know what for however I didn't care especially since they were playing one of my favorite songs Cognac Queen by Megan Thee Stallion. I can't resist that song for some reason and when that one part hits I really have to dance to it. When the part came on I broke from Eddie to do the dance with other people feeling so free and having fun. I left after my part was over and went back to my date(s). "That was fun, we should come back later and dance together."

"Oh you know I can't dance. Bad idea (Y/N)."

"I can't either, that was from that one app. All I can do is 2 step and shake my hips. That's as much rhythm as I got right now." I assured him as we continued ahead to do some fun shopping, I skipped ahead looking at various shops trying to see where I wanted to shop at but so far nothing spoke out to me.

"Hey 'cuse me!" Involuntarily I looked to see what was going on. I have a problem with being nosey sometimes, however there was a man trying to get my attention. I gesture myself to the man just making sure he was actually talking to me, to my misfortune he was. "Yeah, you're single? I wanna get your number and take you out. I just think you're really beautiful and want to get to know you." I cringed internally, first obviously uninterested, he was acting desperate, the guy looked like a real loser with no ambitions, probably doesn't have a car, and isn't my sweet Eddie and Venom.

"Oh no I have boyfriends. So...No."

"Boyfriends? Come on, I just want to take you out. I won't bite I promise." He persisted, making me uncomfortable. Getting way too close to me. I panicked thinking he was going to get violent if I kept rejecting him. I see too many videos of that happening to women nowadays. Just in time Eddie snatched the guy's shirt and Venom's features shone through, he roared in the guy's face before Venom took over in his fit of protective rage and ate him without giving the guy a chance. I was in complete shock but believe it or not I saw him eat people before but sheesh I have never seen him that mad since Riot. he quickly shifted back to Eddie who was coming down from his adrenaline high.

"You okay? You sure?" He looked me right in the eyes demanding I tell the truth. I assured him I was fine and he finally relaxed. "Try not to go too far ahead okay?" I nodded and he gave me a hug, I hugged back feeling completely safe again and ready to venture on again after a few moments. I love these psychos. 

"Oh yeah we should hit up the beauty supply store, let's go there next." Eddie agreed and gave me a piggy back ride to the trolley stop so we could head there. Scratch that I really, really, really, love these psychos.