Chapter 9

Your eyes fluttered open to the sounds of terror coming from people who were being attacked by Riot. You saw them run and some drop dead from his swift deadly attacks. Some were eaten some were just stabbed, either way it left you horrified. Riot had you tied by the waste with some pieces of his body before bursting through the glass window of a rocket launch site.

“SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!”

No one will be able to save the likes of you. Enjoy your last moments of freedom.

“This isn’t happening...This isn’t happening...” Riot ran with you across some beams to the rocket, but lucky for you he was stopped in his tracks. The reason why he was stopped was none other than Venom and Eddie.

Get in the rocket Venom or I’ll drag you there myself dead or alive.
    “No, we won’t let you destroy this planet or take (Y/N) from us.

Then die.

“VENOM HELP ME!!!” Riot made a spiked ball with his right hand and a blade for the other before attacking Venom. Seeing how seriously deadly he is, Venom dodged and barely missed his enemy’s first attack

I told you Eddie!” He got up quick to make shield out of himself to block the blade hand. Riot got rid of the blade to reach around the shield to scratch Venom off Eddie but it didn’t work. It only made Venom roar in anger and grab Riot by the face and slam him into the pipes. You were getting thrashed around as well from the epic fight, your cries of pain were drowned out by all the roaring and clanking of metal.

Put the girl down while we finish this Riot!

You want her? Then have her!” Riot threw you over Venom’s head as a distraction, Venom fell for it and was immediately being slammed around into things. He gets the silver symbiote off his back and began punching and choking him with his for arm.

HOLD ON (Y/N)!!” You screamed and grabbed onto a rail before falling into the bay area waters. Your terror level was through the roof but you struggled through it to try and save yourself. The damage Riot did to you from the past few days made it very difficult to pull yourself up. But you still kept trying until you made it up. You collapsed to your hands and knees to ease the painful strain on your body. You looked over and ducked quickly before Venom’s massive body could hit and most likely kill you. He was thrown directly into the rocket. You looked up again to see Riot pick you up with pieces of his body and launch himself into Venom’s chest feet first. He took his claws and began scratching him up badly to where you can see traces of Eddie through Venom’s skin.

“STOP IT!! LEAVE THEM ALONE!!” Venom was on the ground now with Riot hovering over him, he knelt down and peeled him off Eddie. Riot Almost ate Venom if it wasn’t for him reconnecting with Eddie just in time. The two beasts kept tussling around more until they merged into one giant grey being.

You are more trouble than you're worth human. But it is over now.” Riot’s voice chimed through sending hopeless tears down your cheeks as he climbed up the rocket. When all hope seemed lost a loud high pitched sound came from the speakers around you sending the monster into great pain. The five of you separated and fell onto something safe. You were woozy and weak and couldn’t move because your back was broken from the fall. All you could do was watch Eddie and Drake fight. Their fight was over rather quickly with Eddie being the victor after four good punches to Drake’s face.

“You’re too late...This is the next stage in-” Eddie kicked him over the edge and into the water.

“You talk too much…(Y/N)?...” Eddie turned in your direction hoping your still alive.