Chapter 4 - Gohan (Adult)

A/N: As you may notice, the Official Dragon Ball Encyclopedia was updated with game mechanics added in it and considering Dragon Ball FighterZ has 20+ fighters (plus DLC), I shall separate them into a few chapters. For now, let's get into the story. Remember, reviews are most welcome.

RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum (R.I.P.)

Dragon Ball belongs to Akira Toriyama and Toei Animation.

Dragon Ball FighterZ belongs to Arc System Works and Bandai Namco Entertainment

After learning about the importance of the Dragon Balls, and reloading their snacks and drinks, they continued watching the video, as Nasir had moved on to the next character.

Gohan (Adult)

The next fighter is shown as an individual who looks remarkably similar to Goku, only that it's not him, but rather a grown-up version of his son, Gohan. As a young adult, he becomes similar in height to his father. His hair is much shorter and stands on end in a spiky formation, with a single bang hanging over the right side of his forehead. His outfit also resembles that of Goku's, except it doesn't have a symbol on the back or front-left side of his shirt, and it's a darker shade of orange.

Intro:

The camera pans along the ground as energy builds up in view. The camera then zooms out to reveal Gohan, facing away from the opponent, before he opens his eyes and turns to glare at them, with a confident smirk on his face.

Gohan (Adult): If you're not gonna make a move, then allow me.

After he says this, he powers up with a vivid whitish-blue aura with blue sparks of electricity surrounding him, as well as a noticeable white glow off of their body.

An annotation then appeared on screen that reads: "Gohan (Adult)".

While most of the guys admit he's pretty cool-looking, the girls had different reactions.

Ruby, Nora, Velvet, Cinder, Winter, Glynda were blushing furiously, while Weiss, Blake, Pyrrha, Coco, and Emerald got nosebleeds, as they imagined him topless.

Emerald: N-No way! Is... Is that... really Gohan?!!

Yang: Well, screw me in the ass, because he's even hotter and sexier!

Only a few of the girls there could blatantly agree with Yang, as they were blushing and nose bleeding as well.

Blake: Wait a minute, don't you have someone like Goku?

Yang: Nah, you said he's married. Wouldn't want his wife to chase after him. Besides, it's not like Gohan's married now, right? ... Right?

"Pfft... Hehehehehe... Ahahahahahaha!!!!"

Nasir tried to hold back his laughter, which caught Yang's attention.

Yang: Hey, what's so funny?

"Sorry to burst your lust-filled bubble Yang (not really), but Gohan's a married man too. He has a wife named Videl, and he even has a daughter named Pan."

Hearing this made Yang fall back into a state of depression, while the others chuckled at Yang's expense.

Yang: Whyyyy?!! Why do all the handsome guys get hitched?!!

Elsewhere far away from Beacon, that same father felt relief in his soul.

Then, surprisingly, it was Nora who noticed something rather interesting about Gohan.