Chapter 7 - Gotenks

A/N: As you may notice, the Official Dragon Ball Encyclopedia was updated with game mechanics added in it and considering Dragon Ball FighterZ has 20+ fighters (plus DLC), I shall separate them into a few chapters. For now, let's get into the story. Remember, reviews are most welcome.

RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum (R.I.P.)

Dragon Ball belongs to Akira Toriyama and Toei Animation.

Dragon Ball FighterZ belongs to Arc System Works and Bandai Namco Entertainment

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shortly after the Remnantians all learned about Piccolo and the Namekian race, they continued watching the video, as Nasir had moved on to the next character.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gotenks

The next fighter to be revealed was actually a pair of children, who appear to be no older than 8 or 9 years old.

The first one was a young boy who looked almost identical to Goku in his childhood, which included the same messy, unkempt black hair, the same eye color, a pale-peach skin complexion, and a very playful-looking face. He also wears an orange gi similar to Goku's, minus the kame symbol, along with a dark blue long-sleeved undershirt and black training shoes with dark-blue colored shin guards. And the second one was another boy who appeared to be a much younger version of Future Trunks, meaning that he possesses the same lavender, purple, or blue-colored hair, bright-blue eyes, and light-tanned skin as his future counterpart. The younger Trunks wore a dark-green colored gi with an orange belt, matching orange wristbands, and finally the same golden-colored boots that Future Trunks wore.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intro:

The camera focuses on both Goten and Trunks as they both appear to be performing the Fusion Dance.

Goten and Trunks (Kid): Fuuu... sion!! HAAAAAA!!!

Then, shortly after the two boys performed the Fusion Technique, something rather interesting happened as a huge burst of energy shot upwards into the sky above, which was accompanied by a loud-sounding electrical hum. And then, when the large burst of energy quickly disappeared, there was a brand-new fighter that appeared in the same spot where Goten and Trunks once stood with a cocky-looking grin on his face.

This brand-new fighter was a young man who looked no older than 10 to 12 years of age. The young warrior appears to greatly resemble Vegeta in terms of his hairstyle and overall facial expressions. His hair style appears to be a unique mixture of both Goten and Trunks' hair, with the front and back of his hair being black like those of Goten's, and the sides being the bright-lavender color that Trunks' hair is. Additionally, the warrior appears to possess a widow's peak much like Vegeta. His body is also very toned and muscular, especially for someone his age. Attire wise, he wore a dark, navy-blue (black in the manga) and golden-yellow colored Metamoran vest, one which all characters created by the Fusion Dance have. Around his waist is a teal/blue-green colored sash, and he also wore white silky pants, onyx-black kung-fu shoes with teal/blue-green wraps, and matching onyx-black wristbands.