Chapter 6 - Piccolo

A/N: As you may notice, the Official Dragon Ball Encyclopedia was updated with game mechanics added in it and considering Dragon Ball FighterZ has 20+ fighters (plus DLC), I shall separate them into a few chapters. For now, let's get into the story. Remember, reviews are most welcome.

RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum (R.I.P.)

Dragon Ball belongs to Akira Toriyama and Toei Animation.

Dragon Ball FighterZ belongs to Arc System Works and Bandai Namco Entertainment

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After learning about how much Trunks, and the dangerous future that he hailed from, they continued watching the video, as Nasir had moved on to the next character.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Piccolo

The next fighter to be revealed is a very tall and muscular man with black eyes and vibrant-green colored skin, two antennae on his forehead, pointy goblin-like ears, and bright-pink patches with red rings, in which they have three, red conjoined rings on their ankles and wrists, making them look like his has ankle bands and wristbands. His outfit mainly consists of a purple/navy-blue colored gi, pointy brown-orange shoes, and an ocean-blue colored obi (red in the manga). He also wears a white turban with a purple/navy-blue colored top on his head and a knee-length, white cape with long, pointed shoulder pads on it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intro:

The intro shows Piccolo with his back turned to the camera, his cape blowing in the wind, before he throws off his white cape and turban and turns to face his opponent, giving them an evil-looking smirk.

Piccolo: Sorry to keep you waiting.

An annotation then appeared on screen that reads: "Piccolo".

Everyone shivered at his alien appearance, claws and his evil smirk.

Sun: Woah, look at this guy. He's all green.

Yang: This alien... is seriously giving me 'evil dude' vibes...

Weiss: Just what kind of creature is that?

"Allow me to explain. This guy right here is Piccolo, and he is a proud Namekian warrior, as well as the final child and reincarnation of the dreaded villain known as "Demon King Piccolo". And while you have every reason to be concerned about his... *Ahem* less than friendly appearance, Piccolo is actually a wise and cunning warrior who was originally a ruthless enemy of Goku, until he became attached to his son Gohan while he was raising him for a much larger threat, which actually helped draw out a lot more human and compassionate emotions within him. Eventually, Piccolo would later become a permanent member of the Z-Fighters, largely due to forming a mutual respect for Goku and even more from forming a close bond with Gohan."

Everyone felt relieved and happy when they heard Piccolo throwing away his evil side to fight for good.

Deep in Blake's heart, she wishes for her former mentor, Adam Taurus, to be like Piccolo: "Fight for peace, not terrorize for vengeance."