Chapter 5 - Trunks

A/N: As you may notice, the Official Dragon Ball Encyclopedia was updated with game mechanics added in it and considering Dragon Ball FighterZ has 20+ fighters (plus DLC), I shall separate them into a few chapters. For now, let's get into the story. Remember, reviews are most welcome.

RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum (R.I.P.)

Dragon Ball belongs to Akira Toriyama and Toei Animation.

Dragon Ball FighterZ belongs to Arc System Works and Bandai Namco Entertainment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After learning about how much Gohan had improved as an adult, they continued watching the video, as Nasir had moved on to the next character.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trunks

The next fighter was shown to be a slim yet well-built young man of below average height and light skin-color; his facial features and skin-tone greatly resemble Vegeta. He has blue eyes, and hair colored either lavender, purple or blue (depending on the media), that is soft and straight that parts from the top of his head to frame both sides of his face reaching his ears with two loose strands over his forehead. His outfit consists of an indigo jacket reaching his abdomen with the Capsule Corporation logo on the left sleeve, a black tank-top, dark gray pants with a white belt, and golden boots, and a computerized watch on his left wrist. His most noticeable accessory is a broadsword hanging on his back and hanging over his right shoulder in a red sheath with a light blue strap.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intro:

The camera shows Trunks from his back and pans up to show his face, briefly focusing on the Capsule Corp. logo on his jacket, before he opens his eyes and turns to glare at them, with a confident smirk on his face.

Trunks: Goku isn't the only Super Saiyan... There's another one right here!

Trunks then clenches his fists as his ki begins pulsing around him and he transforms into a Super Saiyan.

An annotation then appeared on screen that reads: "Trunks".

Upon seeing this young man becoming a Super Saiyan much like Goku, Vegeta and Gohan, a certain blonde knight decided to acknowledge the elephant in the room.

Jaune: That's like, the fifth Super Saiyan we've seen. How many Super Saiyans are there anyway?

"Around 15. Give or take."

Everyone was dumbfounded by the fact that the Super Saiyan transformation, which was once deemed as a legend by the Saiyan race, was so easily obtained if 15 other Saiyans could achieve the transformation like it was nothing.

Yang: Seriously?! Man, it's like some sort of "Super Saiyan Bargain Sale" or something!

Everyone else actually snickered by the joke.

Glynda: And just exactly who is this mysterious young man?

"His name is Trunks, and he is the half-Saiyan/half-Human son of Vegeta and a woman named Bulma."