Prologe

3rd POV

Naruto smiled as he entered the leaf village. It's been three years since he left and it felt good to be home.

Jiriya: well. I'm going to go to the Hokages office. I'll meet you there soon ok?

Naruto: yeah!!!

Sakura: NARUTO IS THAT YOU!?

Naruto: eh? SAKURA!?

Sakura: it's great to see you again!!! How have you been?

Naruto: I've been pretty good!!! My training was good.......man it feels great to be back!!

Sakura: I can tell!! So where are you heading now?

Naruto: well Pervy sage said I should head to the Hokages office to meet up with granny Tsuande!

Sakura giggles.

Sakura: sounds about right but I think your missing something.

Naruto: eh? What's that?

Sakura: you'll see.

Naruto: uh ok. Wanna go get ramen?

Sakura nods and both begin to make there way to ichiraku ramen. After eating and a hit to the head by Sakura for telling konohamaru to improve his sexy justu. Naruto begins to make his way to the hokage building. Naruto smiles.

Naruto: now that I'm back!!! I can't wait to go on a mission and become hokage!!!

Sakura: I think you'll have to wait awhile.

Naruto: huh? Why?

Sakura: you seriously haven't seen it yet!?! YOU IDIOT!!!

Naruto: S-SEEN WHAT!?!?

Sakura groans and points to the hokage summit. His eyes widened.

Naruto: WAIT A SECOND IS THAT-

??? POV

SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT IM SO LATE!!!! SHIZUNE AND TSUANDE ARE GOING TO BE SO PISSED!!!!

A young boy is seen sprinting across the buildings as he does multiple voices begin to speak.

???: I did tell you to set your alarm.

???: h-he became hokage........

???: it's been three days sensie. Just accept it.

The boy squats down before jumping high into the air and onto the kage summit and before he heads inside he turns to the view of konoha and smiles.

Y/N: THIS VIEW NEVER GETS OLD!!!!!!!

Y/N chuckles before jumping down onto the hokage building and sprints inside. As he does he quickly puts on his sage cloak which had the words sixth hokage on the back. He runs into the office and closes the door and sighs beofre opening his eyes to find a nervous shizune laughing and pissed Tsuande.