UCHIHA

3rd POV

Y/N fired at Danzo and immediately swung his blade and Danzo jumped back before shuriken shoot past his face. Blood draws from his check and he scoffs. Itachi Y/N and Sasuke are all standing around him and Madara sits down and watches.

Madara: this should be quite interesting.....three uchiha. All with the eternal mangekyou sharingan......truly a sigh to behold....

Madara: but how Danzo will respond is what intrigues me.....

Danzo: WIND STYLE!!!! VACUUM SERIAL WAVES!!!

Sharp winds fire from danzos mouth and the three uchiha all dodge them all before Sasuke appears behind Danzo shocking him. He slowly places his sword back into its sheath and the second he does Danzo coughs blood and falls.

Sasuke: it's over....

Itachi and Y/N land next to Sasuke.

Y/N: that was........anti climatic......

Itachi: indeed.

Sasuke: still though. You'd think he'd try to use all those sharingans power in order to try and beat us but I guess it was just-

Suddenly all three are blown back and crash into the ground. They all get up and see Danzo standing there completely fine.

Y/N: what the-

Sasuke: how is he alive!? I know I hit him with a deadly blow!!!

Itachi:......

Danzo: come on mighty uchiha......show me why you were revered as the greatest clan of the leaf.......

Y/N: BULLSHIT!!!!

Danzo: what the........

Itachi: what's wrong with you....?

Tobirama: IM IN CONTROL NOW!!!! DANZO!!!

He then points at him.

Tobirama: LISTEN I HATE THE UCHIHA AS MUCH AS ANY OTHER SENJU!!! BUT THIS IS NOT RIGHT YOU DAMN FOOL!!! I DID NOT TEACH YOU TO BE THIS WAY!!!!

Danzo: that voice-SENSEI!?

Tobirama: yes. It is I the second hokage. BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY HOW DARE YOU DO THIS!? This is why I chose Saru over you. You had darkness in your heart......darkness that Saru didn't have. I may have hated the uchiha but I would never even consider killing the uchiha clan.....

Y/N: AWWWWW YOU DO CARE-

Tobirama: SHUT UP!!!

Everyone watches as Y/N is yelling at himself. He then sighs.

Y/N: now then. Let's finish this!!!

Danzo: it's useless. I don't care if my sensei is inside you or whatever this is. It will not change the fact you will die today....THE UCHIHA CLAN WILL DIE HERE AND NOW!!!

Y/N holds out his hand and begins to form a rasengan that slowly begins to spin and soon forms a rasenshuriken.

Sasuke: hmph. CHIDORI!!!

He raises his blade and electricity begins to surround it. Itachi glares at Danzo.

Itachi: AMATERASU!!!

Y/N: RASEN-SHURIKEN!!!!!

Black flames surround Danzo and he yells out as the rasen-shuriken hits him and explodes.

Y/N: there's no way he could have-

Sasuke: CHIDORI!!! SHARP SPEAR!!!

Sasuke spins around and swings his blade forward and a beam like sword shoots from it as Danzo barley dodges.