The fourth great shinobi war...

Y/N POV

Y/N mentally: you know.........even though I've seen this through kakashis memories..........seeing this...........all five nations here..........all I gotta say is..........

Y/N mentally: this is amazing.....

Saurotbi: I truly never imagined that I would ever see the day all five nations would unite......

Hashirama: your telling me.....

As I stare into the crowd it's becoming pretty clear that despite the orders from us kage. There not cooperating with one another.

Kakashi: looks like there still holding grudges against one another............they'll never be able to work like this.......

Y/N: your right............

I sigh as I rub my eyes. Even though they all understand the stakes.......there still being fools.

Y/N: what's they need right now is to relaize that this isn't just some war. This is THE war.

Gaara then begins to walk past us. We all look to him with anticipation. Gaara calls out to the entire alliance and begins to speak. He speaks about how this isn't a time to be quarreling against one another. How we need to put our differences aside and that we are United as one nation. As he speaks I smile a bit. Hard to believe he's that same psychotic kid you used to kill people as easy and simple as breathing. As Gaara finishes up his speech I grab his shoudler and nod.

Y/N: good luck..........we're all counting on you.

Kakashi: your not going?

Y/N: as much as I would love too. I'm going to stay here and monitor things from a distance. Besides. I got a few shadow clones in each army just as fail safes!!! Trust me!! You guys will be fine.

Y/N mentally: ok how are we on clones?

Within the mental subconscious all seven hokage sat cross legged in a circle. Each charging small portions of there chakra into the clones that were still linked to Y/N's main body.

Hashirama: nearly done!!!

Tobirama: with all of us using our chakra it should be enough to make the clones front enough to fight while leaving you with enough to use our power.

Saurotbi: I fear the worst though......

Minato: we don't know if Obito found it or not. Besides we have more power than we did the last war!!! We can do this!!

Kakashi:........

Tsuande: hopefully......I'd rather not know that I get my asses handed to me by Grandfathers rival....

Naruto: if we want to make sure we win....THEN WE BETTER POUR ALL WE GOT!!!

Y/N stumbled a bit before grabbing the wall.

Y/N:ok........let's be sure your not draining too much.......

Y/N heads all the way up to the meeting room and sits down at a table with Tsuande, the Raikage, and shikamaru father. Shikimaru.

Y/N: glad you you could make it.....

Shikimaru: of course. A request from the hokage himself is quite the honor.

I smile and nod.

Y/N: so. What now?

Tsuande: now. We wait.

Y.N: right!!! Waiting!!!..............waiting for what?

Tsuande: we wait. Plan a good course of attack. And then we go through with whatever we think is best.

Y/N: right right........................

Y/N mentally: so how long before I actually have to get involved.

Naruto: not for awhile actually. Not until Madara shows up at least............

Y/N mentally: tch..........this is going be a boring 2 days..........

Kakashi: bright side. History hopefully goes alls cording to plan.

Y/N mentally: yeah. Except who's going to stop Kabuto with the reanimation justu? I mean. None of us know where it is!!!

Hashirama: perhaps send a message to itachi and have him do it the same way he did it last time?

Kakashi: that might be a problem as no one except Sasuke knew where the exact location of where Kabuto was. As of right now we have no way of dismantling the reanimations......

Y/N mentally: but. He's not as strong. He's missing both itachi and Nagato from the last time. And best part is we have way more heavy hitters this time around like Jiriya.......

Tsuande: we can only hope..........

As I sit there I place my hand on the table and summon a small messenger toad.

Y/N: go to Itachi, Nagato, and all of the Enlightened Pains. Send them this message. Find Kabuto. Take down the reanimation justu. Do whatever you can. Just make sure to take them down.

The toad then vanished and I sigh as I lean back in my chair.

Tsuande: are you sure you can handle this?

Raikage: she's right. We sent Gaara out because he hasn't seen enough war to know what to do. We thought you could since your usually so calm and collected but if you-

Y/N: I'm fine. Just........worried I guess......

Sasuke: ok. Y/N wants us to be handling this specific area for one reason and one reason only. Supposedly the reanimated shinobi in this area will posses kekkei Genkai. Which is why both I and Kakashi sensei will be leading the charge. Everyone got that?

Everyone: RIGHT!!!

As Sasuke sits down and begins to wrap his bandages around his arm to make himself look more cooler. Kakashi sits next to him and sighs.

Kakashi: something bothering you?

Sasuke: it's nothing.

Kakashi: nothing.....?

Sasuke sighs and he just looks off into the distance.

Sasuke: I'm just worried about how this will all turn out.....

Kakashi: fair enough. After all. So much has changed according to Y/N. Who k owns how history will go on.

Sasuke: yeah your-WAIT YOU KNOW!!!

Kakashi: ive known longer than anyone else. And while yes. Y/N changing things leads him further and further away from being certain of what will happen. I'll say this much. He's changed things for the better. All we can do now is hope for the best.

Sasuke sighs and nods.

Sasuke: your right...........speaking of which.

In the distance four graves rise up from the ground and all the doors fall revealing four different shinobi.

Sasuke: let's hope Kabuto hasn't made them too much stronger.........

Sorry it's been awhile and sorry for the short chapter. Trying to figure out how to do the begining of the war arc before I move into Madaras act. But don't worry doing my best and will expect more!!!