The five kage meet

Y/N POV

I sweat a bit as I sit there surrounded by the other kage of the great nations. I only know Gaara but I can tell there power is insane just by sitting near them.

Hashirama: there definitely stronger then the hokage during my time.......but it shouldn't be much for you.....

Raikage:you all came quick........

Gaara: this situation calls for quick action....

Tsuchikage: so your the true hokage of the leaf......

Y/N: yes. I am Y/N Uchiha.....

Everyone except Gaara stares at me.

Mizukage: tell me..........there's a rumor that you have two S rank criminals in the leaf.....and the leader of the akatsuki working for you......is that true?

Y/N: yes. Actually.

Everyone glares at me except Gaara who speaks up.

Gaara: as crazy as it sounds. Y/N is a good person with good judgment. If those criminals are working for Y/N for good then I trust him.

They all stare at me some more before sighing.

Tsuchikage: you two are far to young to even be kage......

Y/N: we're not that young. Besides. I may not be that wise but Gaara has great judgment of what to do in any situation. He's more than qualified.

Gaara nods at me. As he does the door opens and in walks three people I regret bringing.

Raikage: T-THATS-

Mizukage: ITACHI UCHIHA!!! AND SASUKE UCHIHA!!!

Tsuchikage: and.........those eyes!!!! HES APART OF THE AKATSUKI!!!

All three get up and are about to attack when I teleport right in front of them and let out some KI (killer intent) and they all stop.

Raikage: hmph........not bad for someone of your age.....

Tsuchikage: what are they doing here!?!?

Sasuke: we are his body guards.

Itachi: if any of you want to try and take us.

Nagato: we would be more than glad to.

There's a dangerous aura coming off of them as they stare at the other kage. I sweat a bit as I raise my hand to them and motion for them to calm down. I sit down and sigh with relief. This is already exhausting......

Y/N: ok..........so............from what I understand. Madara Uchiha is trying to start the fourth great ninja war against all of us......and as the akatsuki?

Tsuchikage: yes. Although.........I wonder........is that boy over there in on it.....?

Y/N: I can promise you this. He is no longer apart of the akatsuki and neither is Itachi. Both are respected members of the hidden leaf......I trust them.....

They all just sigh. Even if they wanted to try and argue with me it would be a waste of time and I think they all know that.

Mifune: let's just get on with it.....first off. Eight tails and nine tails jinchuriki......then we will go onto intel relating to the enemy and any information.....

Nagato: I can help with that actually.......

Y/N: yeah. Not only that but some of my shinobi have found a location that MAY or MAY NOT be there hideout. But I could be a trap....we really have no other option but to wait until more information.....