Signs of war....

Y/N POV

I sat in a chair with sasuke, Itachi, and even Nagato standing behind me.

Itachi: you look better Nagato....

Nagato: thank you itachi.......I feel better as well.....

I smile.

Y/N: I've told you already Nagato you don't have to be here if you don't want to-

Nagato: I want to be here. It's my way of thanking you for giving me a second chance......I will lay down my life to protect you.....

I sweat a bit as I wave my hands frantically

Y/N: P-PLEASE DONT I CAN HANDLE MYSELF!!!

Nagato just gave a determined nod. I sigh as i turned to the rest of the table. There sitting was Tsuande, the two elders, Kakashi, shikaku, and jiriya.

Y/N: now then. Let's review what we know. The akatsuki has all the tailed beasts 1-7. I have a feeling they'll be using them as military weapons......

Jiriya: speaking of tailed beasts. What exactly is the plan for naruto?

Y/N: don't worry I have a plan for him. We'll be sending him some place along with eight tails Jinchuriki killer bee. We'll be telling him that it's just a training thing while we fight in the war.

Jiriya: are you sure? You know how naruto is....

I sigh a bit annoyed. Not at jiriya but the fact I knows what he means by that.

Y/N: believe me. I know......

Naruto laughs inside of my head nervously. I know naruto will escape which I'm counting on.......narutos going be playing a key part in the war......and as confident as I am in our strength especially with Nagato itachi Sasuke and jiriya being here...........I want to make sure naruto grows as strong as he gets in the future......Then again......with what I'm planning.......

Y/N: anyway.......where is naruto?

Tsuande: we have some shinobi watching him. He seems to be at ichiraku right now but-

Shizune then bursts through the door.

Shizune: L-LORD HOKAGE!!!! NARUTOS GONE!!!

Y/N: hm?

Tsuande: THATS IMPOSSIBLE!!! What did the guards see!!!

Shizune: they said he just vanished!!!!

Y/N: wait. They literally saw him vanish or they didn't see him when they left?

Shizune: he just turned into a puff of smoke!!!

I nod and pull out a flying rajin kunai.

Y/N: be right back.

I teleport out of there and then teleport right next to naruto. Standing before us was the great toad sage.

Naruto: EHHHH!?! Y/N HOWD YOU GET HERE!?!?

I hold up a flying rajin kunai and smirk.

Y/N: even if it's in another world you can't hide from me. So long as you have the flying rajin mark.

I turn to gamamaru and bow.

Y/N: sorry for the intrusion sir. Just checking on naruto.

He just chuckles and nods before the old frog on the ground turns to us.