ROAD TO NINJA 3: DIFFERENT HOKAGES!?! HISTORY HAS CHANGED!!

Y/N POV

Hashirama: HOLD HIM DOWN!!!

Naruto: HOW IS HE THIS STRONG!?!?

Kakashi groans a bit annoyed.

Tsuande: WERE ALL PINNING HIM DOWN AND HES STILL PUSHING UPWARDS!!!

Tobirama: UCHIHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Itachi and Y/N watched the sight in front of them. Tobirama had forced Y/N's hands to make a shadow clone with him inside of it. He said he was going to destroy the mountain and everyone was now pinning him down.

Itachi: what happened.......

Naruto: we don't know either!! This never happened in my timeline!!!

All the other hokages aknowledged this as well.

Y/N: it looks like it finally happened. Me just existing was enough to create something that never happened.......but.

Itachi: but?

Y/N: I think I know what this is. I don't know how but I think Madara succefully recreated the infinite tsukyuomi.......but why was it missing a tomoe?

Itachi: if it's anything like a genjustu then we should be able to break out.....

Y/N: maybe.....

Both Uchibas eyes begin to change as Itachis turn into the normal sharingan and then into his eternal mangekyou sharingan while purple ripples formed in Y/N's eyes as tomoes formed.

Both out there hands together as they shout

Both:RELEASE!!!!

For a brief moment both of there bodies shine before they turn back to normal. Y/N scoffs.

Y/N: shoulda figured.......you could probably resist the genjustu if you had the rinnegan before it was cast but now that we're in the genjustu....

Itachi: we're very limited.

Naruto: if it's any help. That wasn't the infinite tsukyomi......I mean. It sorta was but as you noticed there was a tomoe missing. Plus it was cast in a really weird way. So maybe there is a way outta this place!!!