BONDS

Y/N POV

Y/N: ok. First off. We need to find one thing out. WHERE THE HELL ARE WE!?!

We got last half way through for some reason. We don't know when or how but somehow the map kept constantly changing and we ended up somewhere between all five nations. Which is bad considering I'm the hokage and me going into another nation with highly trained ninja, all of them being wanted shinobi, without a heads up could lead to a war. What's even weirder is that everyone saw the map differently. It was almost like a genjustu.........wait.

Y/N: Karin. Hand me the map?

Karin: um ok.

She hands me the map and I stare at it before activating my sharingan and then it turns into mangekyo sharingan. My eyes widened as I hold up a hand sign.

Y/N: RELEASE!!!!

The map changes completely and everyone looks to it.

Sasuke: it had a genjustu!?!

Y/N: to be fair none of us really are that good at detecting genjustus. Well. Without sharingan that is. But we really didn't have any need to try and see if there was a genjustu.

Jugo: true. But what's more important is who placed the genjustu and when. We could be being watched right now.........

We all look around. I activate toad sage mode and I feel someone's chakra near us. I sigh.

Y/N: Sasuke. Whatever you do. Don't go batshit crazy ok?

Sasuke: um ok.

Y/N: be cool. Be relaxed.

Sasuke: ok ok.

Y/N: hey. Come on out!!! I can sense your chakra!!!

A man jumps out from the trees and Sasukes eyes widened in anger.

Sasuke: ITACHI!!!!!

Itachi: Sasuke.

Sasuke grabs his sword but I stop him.

Y/N: Sasuke wait. Itachi isn't our enemy.

Sasuke: WHAT!?!

Itachi: what do you mean by that Y/N?

Y/N: itachi. I know the truth. About the uchiha massacre.

Itachis eyes widened and Sasuke turns to me.

Sasuke: the truth? What are you talking about!?

Y/N: Sasuke. Itachi. Let's go somewhere more private. Suigetsu, jugo, Karin, if you don't mind can you stay here?

They all nod and I lead itachi and Sasuke with sasuke staring at itachi with the intent to kill. Eventually we stop. I sigh as I turn to them.

Y/N: Sasuke. Itachi. As you both know. I have the hokages sealed inside of me.