Chapter 25: Bella?

"Lord Potter," Fenrir greeted, "Thank you for agreeing to meet me,"

"Please, call me Harry," he gestured to his attire "Or Ashe," he stuck his hand out for Greyback to shake.

Fenrir did so and gestured for him to sit in the seat in front of him. A week ago, the werewolf had sent him a letter, inviting him to 'talk business'.

The bar they had chosen was full to the brim with all types of different beasts and creatures alike. It was known to be the most accommodating place for anyone anywhere.

Luckily, he had extensive knowledge in all types of languages from Mermish to Gobbledegook and he managed to find his way to Fenrir's booth by saying 'big, hairy scary-looking man' in several languages.

"You can call me Fenrir," Ashe sat down in front of the child-killer and leaned on the table in front of him.

"What can I do for you, Fenrir?" he asked seriously.

"Ashe," he greeted earnestly, "I must admit that ever since I saw you in the pub that day, I have been meaning to speak to you,"

"What about?"

"At the initiation in the summer, you spoke to me of an alliance?"

"I believe I recall that, yes," he nodded.

"I'd like to take you up on that offer, you may not have noticed me but I have been watching your movements closely, you have shown me that you are worthy of my help," he stuck his hand out for him to shake, "Do we have a deal?"

"Allied," he took the hand and their handshake glowed with a blinding white magic, "Thank you, Fenrir,"

"Of course,"

Ashe got up to leave but before he blended into the crowd, he turned back and spoke, "I knew you were watching me, Greyback, you may need to work on your disguises,"

Fenrir smirked, "I would have expected no less,"

***

Easter break was approaching and Harry couldn't wait. Not only did he have Padfoot to come home to but we finally managed to track down Moony. He was working odd jobs in a small muggle town and had cut off all contact with the Wizarding World. At first, Sirius had been upset that Lupin had not contacted him or apologized but it turns out, he didn't even know.

To say that he was surprised wouldn't cover half of it. So far, no one but Sirius knew of his Time Travel adventure including Voldemort himself. It was odd, to say the least.

***

"MOONY!!!!!!!!!!!" Sirius ran towards the man at the threshold holding his things and gave him a bear hug, similar to that of the one he gave Harry.

"Padfoot," he smiled like a mad man.

Sirius pulled away from the man and shot a stinging hex at the werewolf.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" he yelled rubbing his arm where the hex was shot.

"That was for leaving me and Harry," he pouted.

Remus smiled.

"Hey Prof-, I mean Moony," Harry corrected himself.

"Is that you, Harry?" he pointed at the incredibly mature-looking 12-year-old in a suit and tie. He could have sworn that he saw white hair.

"Well, who else would it be?"

Remus ran towards the boy giving him a quick hug.

"Your bedroom is upstairs and Sirius will take you on a tour of the house," he said picking up some paperwork, "I am going to work so I can trust you guys not to make a mess of the house?" he asked glaring at Sirius.