001.

✦ ༉‧₊˚⋆˚( ᵖᵉʳᶠᵉᶜᵗ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ )˚⁺✧₊˚.*♡

🍦— 001

🍦— 001. the history of the wu family.

THE WU FAMILY goes back to ancient times when it comes to mythology. They played part in one of the most important moments in everyone's history, but are always forgotten by modern day people. They were royalty to put it simply; a family of whose blood leaks bright as gold, and tears they shed clear as diamonds. The descendants from gods themselves; greek, roman, no matter which face they choose to show. Blood from ancient times flows though their veins and brings them power to destroy everything around them.

The Wu family had a reputation of power. The last known member that shared the blood with the gods, is a infamous, Violetta Wu, a woman who could end any monsters' life in second. She was a famous dagger fighter; her reflexes sharp as an eagle's eye. Trained by one of the best, Violetta brought luck and power to Camp Half-Blood, a place where she grew up. She loved her home, spending her days by the lake or training with her peers. But she was the odd one. Being the only daughter of the goddess of human soul, Violetta had no one. She always felt alone, alone with her negative thoughts and screams for help. No one knew that side of her; no one tried to get to know that side of her, until she met her future partner in crime.

Christian Boa met Violetta Wu at University of Arizona, in one of the classes they both shared. The mysterious girl caught his eye the instant he saw her. She was alone, he noted. She sat alone all the time, and, finally, Christian plucked the courage and one class, sat next to her. The rest of their relationship is history. 

Violetta was scared at first. Being alone away from the Camp, going to college. . . it was too much for her. Until Christian arrived in her life. They were happy together, getting married, even getting a baby girl later in the life they named Amelia Wu. But, Violetta's thoughts were eating her up. She never told him about her other side; about her demigod side. Monsters were not frequent, but strange things did happen. Christian questioned Violetta about it, but she couldn't bring herself to tell him. Until she didn't have to. Until her mother showed up to see their little girl.

The Wu family thought this would be the end of their mixing with gods. They played part in their history, but never got credit for it. But, curse the Fates, they just liked to play tricks, didn't they? ─ When Vivienne Wu was born in the year nineteen ninety-three, Violetta and Christian were happy to become grandparents, but curious as they didn't know their sweet Amelia had a partner. Until they met him. Violetta didn't know how to react when a man with a muscular build, curly black hair, blue eyes, elfish features, and a sly grin appeared in front of her door with her daughter.