002.

✦ ༉‧₊˚⋆˚( ᵖᵉʳᶠᵉᶜᵗ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ )˚⁺✧₊˚.*♡

🍦— 002

🍦— 002. a reunion goes well.

VIVI COULDN'T get enough of those sea-green eyes. Nor could she keep her hands to her side and keep them away from his disheveled, jet black hair swept to one side as "if he just got a walk to the beach". She remembers him being sarcastic all the time at school; grinning at her with his troublemaker smile. Vivi wanted for Percy to know he is attractive; the boy always spoke so lowly of himself, saying that Vivi was the one caring the looks in their duo. But that wasn't true. Percy didn't understand the number of girls that found him extremely attractive. He didn't hear the way Aphrodite Cabin speak of him, but Vivi did.

She has been in the Camp, what, two months or so, and she has heard stories about the great Percy Jackson. Of course, she didn't register that they were talking about her Percy Jackson, a boy who she didn't want to leave when she moved away. And then he appears in the Camp and of course Travis and Connor ( who became really protective over Vivi, especially Connor ) had to make fun of her, pick her up from where she was talking with Will Solace in front of Cabin Seven and carry her where Percy Jackson was with their new swordsmaster.

Which is how Vivi was stuck in this awkward moment, staring at Percy the way he stared at her, with her brothers and Quintus watching the pair.

Vivi cleared her throat, "Percy, hi." the only reaction she got was him blinking furiously. She turned towards Connor and Travis who were trying not to laugh, "You have five seconds to run or I'm kicking your asses right now."

"See you Percy!" Travis yelled after he begun running.

"Don't hurt her!" Connor shouted, following his brother.

"Idiots." Vivi sighed, closing her eyes and pinching the bridge of her nose.

What she didn't expect was to feel a body colliding with hers at such force that made her stumble. A pair of strong arms wrapped around her petite body, as warmth spread though it. She stood frozen for a second, her eyes wide, before a smile broke on her face and her arms found their way around Percy's waist, hugging him as tightly as he hugged her. He smelled of ocean air, warm and comforting, just like Vivi remembered. She always thought it was weird, but now everything made sense. A part of her that was missing finally came back, like the two were made for each other, a puzzle pieces that fit together so perfectly.

"You're here," Percy said after a minute, "You're here?" he pulled away from the hug, his hands firmly on her shoulders, "What the fuck are you doing here?"

Vivi could only laugh. Shaking her head as she looked down, composing herself, before looking at his sea-green eyes, "Apparently, my dad is Hermes, so, I'm here."