002.

✦ ༉‧₊˚⋆˚( ᵖᵉʳᶠᵉᶜᵗ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ )˚⁺✧₊˚.*♡

🍦- 002

🍦- 002. a lot of negative energy is around.

"ARE YOU GOING TO listen to Clarisse or fight with us?"

After breakfast, instead of going straight to her cabin before inspect ( she was sure Travis could handle it with help from Nina, because that girl is more of a neat freak then Vivi is ), Vivi had pulled George aside, between Apollo and Ares cabins, to figure out how to get Clarisse back on their side.

"Good morning to you too," George yawned, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

Vivi snapped her fingers in front of his face, "Wake up!" she hissed.

"I'm awake. . . damn, woman, calm down."

"How can I be calm when the cabin of war god is not going to war!"

"Ah, the chariot thing." George said, "I don't get their fight over it."

"Neither do I, but. . ." she kept her mouth shut, ". . . but, are you fighting with us."

The boy squinted at Vivi and pursed his lips. Oh, no. Don't do it, George.

George sighed, "Look, Vivi, I love you, and don't get me wrong I love this Camp, it's my home," he looked away, "but people don't give us enough credit. They just expect us to come and win the fight. We don't get a 'thank you' or 'congrats', maybe a pat on the shoulder, but that's it."

Vivi kept quiet. She knew that what George was saying was true; a lot of people view children of Ares just as their fighters or personal bodyguards. No one genuinely expressed gratitude towards them and Vivi wished people would open their eyes and see just how amazing children of Ares are.

"It's okay," she managed a small smile, "You don't have to. . ."

"I'm sorry, Vivi," George said, "But, if maybe people showee appreciation sometimes, the story would be different. . . don't die, please."

"Is that Vivi,"

"With George,"

"In the alley,"

"Between cabins."

Isa and Freya looked at each other; worry, horror and confusion printed on their faces.

"I thought Vivi liked Percy." Freya said.

"She does," Isa nodded, "And Annabeth likes George."

"Yeah, that's what Aphrodite kids are saying."

"So what are those two doing. . ."