2

“Have you made any friends at UA?” Aizawa asked Izuku as they ate dinner around a small table. 

“Not really but I want to meet that one purple-haired boy in general studies. I overheard some students saying his quirk was called brainwashing and I thought it was cool. Anyways, have you gotten the results from the DNA test?”

“We should get it either tomorrow or the next day,” 

“You should talk with the purple-haired boy today. It's good to make friends. We’re doing introductions in class today. You should also tell Shoto Todoroki that you guys are cousins,” Aizawa says to the black-haired boy who happened to be his son. Inko also had a brother who ended up being Enji Todoroki also known as the flame hero: Endeavor. 

“I guess…” 

They start to walk towards the gate of UA. Outside of the door to class 1-A, Aizawa turns to Izuku and gives him a small smile. When Izuku stayed with Aizawa, his weight had gone up so he was more healthy. Izuku walks through the door with Aizawa following behind him. 

“Alright, class. This class is mostly for introductions and getting to know each other. Just don’t be too loud.”

“I think we should go around and say our names, quirks, and something about us!” a girl with bright pink skin says jumping up.

Izuku only caught some people’s introductions. 

“My name is Kyouka Jirou, my quirk is called earphone jack  and I like music.”

“My name is Fumikage Tokoyami, my quirk is called dark shadow and I thrive in the dark.”

“Shoto Todoroki, half hot half cold. I like cold soba.”

“Izuku. Just Izuku. My quirks are disintegration and eraser. Uh- I found out my dad and uncle are both pro heroes yesterday...?” Izuku was the last person and people immediately started asking questions.

“P-please one question at a time…” 

“What does disintegration do?” Said a spiky red-haired boy

“Can I have something that you don’t like?” Izuku asked, fiddling with the gloves on his hands. Soon a pencil was placed on his desk. 

Izuku takes off his gloves slowly. He grabs the pencil with 4 fingers and nothing happens. He places his last finger on said pencil and it starts to decay. Everybody in the room stares with stars in their eyes. 

“Do you have any other questions?”

“Have you met your soulmate?”

“I am not answering that,”

“Who are the pro heroes in your family?” 

“Uh- Eraserhead and Endeavor…” Izuku says almost whispering.

Todoroki’s head snaps up and he stares at Izuku. 

“Surprise. We’re cousins?” 

Todoroki nods, “We’re talking later,” he says to Izuku. Izuku nods.

“Any other questions?” 

“What does eraser do?”

“Can I have someone for an example?” some people raise their hands. “Uh- Pikachu…?” 

The Pikachu look-alike walks up to Izuku’s desk and starts to use his quirk slightly. Izuku’s black eyes turn red and his hair floats up. The blonde’s quirk stops and Izuku’s hair floats down. 

“You look like Aizawa-sensei!” The brown-haired with bright pink cheeks. 

“I mean yeah. He’s my father. Of course, we would look similar,”

“Does that mean Aizawa-sensei is my uncle?” Todoroki asks

At that moment Aizawa gets out of his sleeping bag. “Todoroki, if you want you can call me uncle but only outside of school. Now that introductions are done, we are doing hero train-”

“It is I, All Might! Coming through the door, like a normal person!” 

Izuku shrunk in his seat. He grew up not liking All Might simply because he was too loud. He preferred Eraserhead because he was an underground hero.