6

After training, the class was waiting anxiously. Aizawa told the class he had an announcement. Aizawa walks into the class. 

“Hello. Today we are getting a transfer student from general studies. Come in Shinsou,” Izuku’s eyes widen as he slightly smiles

“Hi, I’m Hitoshi Shinsou uh- my quirk is brainwashing and I like cats?”

“You look similar to Aizawa-sensei!” said the brown-haired girl whose name is Ochako Uraraka. 

“I don’t have another sibling though?” Izuku said. The rest of the class starts laughing. Izuku turns to Todoroki, “What’s so funny?” 

“I have no idea,” Todoroki responds

“Anyways, Shinsou, you can find a seat. In two weeks we are going to the USJ to do rescue training. We have talked to your parents and they have said yes. Anyways you can head home now,” 

“Hey, Hitoshi. Do you want to go to my house with Neito? We can get to know him,” Izuku asks as the rest of the class was packing up,

“Sure.” 

Izuku and Hitoshi grab the rest of their stuff and walk to class 1-B. When they get there, they notice Neito walking through the door. 

“Hey, Neito. Do you want to go to my dad’s house with Hitoshi to get to know each other?” 

“Yeah, I can go.” 

“Great because we are walking. Just a warning, my dad sometimes invites Present Mic and he is a bit loud.” 

The three boys start walking to Izuku’s house. When they get there, they walk into the house and immediately notice the picture over the fireplace. 

“Who’s that?” Neito points towards the direction of the picture.

“My older brother was kidnapped 5 years ago. I have a picture in my other house as well,”

“Oh, I’m sorry.” 

“It’s fine. You didn’t know. Anyways, you can go to my room, it’s the one with my name on the door upstairs. I’ll get us some food. If you want you can use some of my clothes in my closet.” 

The other two boys walk up the stairs and find Izuku’s room. They walk in and put their stuff down. Hitoshi goes and sits on the bed.