5

It's next week and Izuku doesn’t want to get up. Aizawa already threatened to take his coffee. Aizawa grabs Izuku by the ankles and throws him off the bed. 

“Get up already! You’re gonna be late! You can sleep in class,” 

“Fine…” Izuku drags himself off of the floor. 

“Ok students! Today we are doing combined training with 1-B! Get your hero costumes on and head out to ground beta!” All Might said in his loud voice. 

The class gets up and gets their hero costumes. He was wearing a black jumpsuit. He also had two pairs of capture weapons on his wrists. Izuku walks with the rest of the class to the fighting area. When they get there, he walks up to Hitoshi and stands next to him. Izuku notices a blonde antagonizing some of class 1-A. 

Izuku walks up to the blonde and grabs his arm and drags him off with Hitoshi following behind. They make it away from the rest of the groups. 

“You’re insecure,” Izuku says

“Why is that?” Hitoshi adds

“How did you know that?”

Izuku’s eyes widened and he turned towards Hitoshi whose eyes were also widened. 

“What did you just say?” Izuku asks surprised

“How did you know that...?” When the blonde says that, both Hitoshi and Izuku grab their sleeves and roll them up. “How did you know that?” was written in rainbow writing. The blonde's eyes widen and he rolls both of his sleeves up. Both of his sayings were in rainbow.

“Wow. uh- this is awkward. My name is Neito Monoma. Nice to meet you.”

“Hitoshi Shinsou.” 

“Izuku. Wait Toshi, do I use Aizawa or Todoroki?” Izuku turns to Hitoshi.

“I would use whatever.”

“Oh ok. Hi I’m Izuku Aizawa-Todoroki.”

“What is your quirk? Also, can I call you Neito?” Hitoshi asks

“Yeah, you can call me that, and my quirk is called copy. What’re you guys?”

“Mine is disintegration and eraser and Hitoshi’s is brainwashing.” Izuku looks at the rest of the class. “We should head back. We can talk later,”

The three boys start walking towards the other classes. Izuku walks up to Todoroki and stands next to him. Neito walks back to his class. 

“Ok, we are doing joint training including Hitoshi Shinsou to see if he can get into the hero course by request of someone here. This training is to get used to your hero suits.”