4

An alarm went off. Some third years were freaking out. 

“There is a security breach! This hasn’t happened in the three years I’ve been here!” a third-year says. 

Izuku looks out the window to see a bunch of reporters. Everyone who was in the cafeteria starts pushing into each other to try and evacuate. He quickly grabs Hitoshi’s arm. Izuku can tell that Hitoshi’s breath is quickening. He wraps Hitoshi into a hug. 

“Hey, I’m gonna yell for everyone to be quiet. Cover your ears,”

Hitoshi covers his ears and buries his head in Izukus’s shoulder. 

“EVERYBODY! WE SHOULD BE EVACUATING CALMLY! IT’S JUST THE PRESS!” Izuku yells at the crowd. 

Everyone in the crowd stops walking and starts walking back into the cafeteria. Izuku turns to look at Hitoshi. He wraps him in a hug and leads him to an empty room. “How did the gate break?” Izuku thought

Hitoshi’s breathing started leveling out. “Are you ok now?” he asks

“Yeah, thanks…” Hitoshi says, “How did you learn to help with panic attacks?”

“My older brother did it to me when I got them. Are you ok to go back to the cafeteria or do you want to come with me to Nezu’s office?”

“Can I come with you?”

“Yeah. let’s go,” Izuku gets up and stretches his hand out for Hitoshi to take. 

They walk towards Nezu’s office. Izuku knocks on the door. A small “come in'' is heard and they walk into the office. 

“Hello. What do you need help with?” Nezu asks

“I was just wondering how the reporters got into the building.”

“Oh yes. I have a video feed of the gate.” 

Nezu starts to type on his computer. He turns the screen around and plays the video. 

The video shows the gate starting to decay and then a huge mob of reporters coming through the broken gate. Izuku’s eyes widened. 

“No. No that’s not possible. He’s gone. There are only 3 people with that quirk.”

“And who would that be?” Nezu asks the frightened Izuku

“Me, my mother, and my older brother. But I’m here, my mother is dead and my brother got kidnapped… Are they controlling him?!” Izuku’s eyes start to water.

“That could be. Can you give me a description of what your brother looks like so the pros know to not hurt him?”

“He looks like me but he is a bit taller. He has light blue fading to black hair. It’s long like mine. He has dark red, almost black eyes. And his quirk is the same as mine without the eraser. His name is Tenko,” Izuku says, grabbing Hitoshi’s arm and hugging it. Hitoshi starts to play with Izuku’s hair. 

“Well, we have a description of him. If we see him we will let you know. You may either go to class or go to Recovery Girls office.”

“Thank you.”

Izuku grabs a sticky note from his pocket and places it on Nezu’s desk. “Because he has a mental quirk, he couldn’t get points in the entrance exam. Can you see if you can transfer Hitoshi Shinsou into the hero course? -Izuku”