11

Izuku walks into the common room of the dorms and lays down on a couch. He closes his eyes. He almost falls asleep when he feels Hitoshi get on top of him to cuddle. Izuku hugs him and they both fall asleep. 

The rest of class 1-A walked in talking very loudly and Tenko was getting more and more pissed off. “Do they not notice my brother and Hitoshi sleeping?!” He thought. 

“Oh my god! Can you shut up! Some people are asleep!” He whisper-yells, pointing to his brother and his almost brother-in-law sleeping on the couch.

“Sorry!” the pink skin girl says

The people in the crowd start walking towards the elevators and the stairs to bring their stuff to their rooms. There were a couple of people who stayed in the common room. Tenko walks to another couch and takes out his Nintendo switch. 

Suddenly the doors open to show Neito Monoma walking towards the two sleeping boys. He sits on Hitoshi’s back while playing a game on his Nintendo switch. 

“Wouldn’t that hurt his back? And how is he not squished?” A girl with a ponytail says, holding a cup of tea.

“They do it a lot, don't worry. Izuku also feels safer if there is pressure like a heavy blanket or person on top of him when he sleeps. It’s an anxiety thing,” Tenko says, without looking up from his game. 

“Oh, I see,” Ponytail finishes her tea and grabs a book to read on the couch. 

After everyone was settled into the dorms, they sat around the couches. 

“I am just here to explain the rules of the dorms,” Aizawa says. The list was pretty long and both Izuku and Hitoshi fell asleep again. Neito left before Aizawa was talking. When Aizawa was done saying the list, he left to go to the teacher’s building. 

“We should play truth or dare!” The invisible girl said

“Yesss!!” The energetic pink-skinned girl said.

The entire class gathered in a circle. Izuku took out his Switch because Neito asked to come. Someone brought out a bottle for them to spin. 

“Ok! Jiro! Truth or dare?” 

“Um- truth I guess.”

“Can you play any instruments? If so, which ones?“

“I can play piano, guitar, and I can sing.” as she spins the bottle, the door opens to reveal Neito. 

He closes the door and sits in Izuku’s lap, who was still playing on his switch, wrapping his arms around Izuku’s neck. The class just stares at them and soon goes back to playing their game. 

Hitoshi decided that he wanted cuddles from Izuku as well so he got behind him and wrapped his arms around his torso. Kirishima spun the bottle and it landed on Izuku coincidently. 

“Hey, Zukubro! Truth or dare?”

“Truth I guess,” Izuku says not looking up from his game

“Why are Monoma and Shinsou hugging you?”

“Two reasons. One, they are my soulmates. Two, they both experience trauma that caused people to be scared of them because of their quirks so they never had gotten affection so they get nervous if I stop hugging them.”

“I don’t know what to say to that.” 

They never tried to bring up any topics that people didn’t want to talk about for the rest of the game. 

“Can I leave? I’m tired,” some people nodded and said goodnight. “Can someone help me? I don’t think I can get up.” In the end, Kirishima had to grab Neito while he moved Hitoshi onto Izuku’s back. Izuku ended up carrying both of them to his dorm room. 

Izuku’s room was the biggest room which had a lot of band posters. He also had multiple bean bag chairs covering the floor. His bed was large enough for himself, Hitoshi, and Neito. He also got his room soundproofed so he could play video games without waking anyone up. 

He places both of the boys on his bed and gets a large t-shirt and crawls into the bed with the other boys. He grabs his Switch and sits between Neito and Hitoshi.