10

(a/n: sorry if it is moving so quickly)
“Ok class. We are having Nezu come and talk. Don’t be too loud.” 

Nezu walks into the classroom. Well, he didn’t walk. He was riding on Tenko’s shoulder. 

“Hello, class 1-A! I have two things to talk about. First, we are having Tenko Aizawa-Todoroki join our class. Second, we have made dorms and we have already asked your parents. Izuku, Tenko, Todoroki, and Shinsou, you already have your dorms set up. Have a good day!” He hopped down from Tenko’s shoulder and walked out the door. 

“Today you are all going to go home and pack your stuff for the dorms. The four with the dorms already, come and grab your keycard. Izuku, can you take the keycard for Monoma?”

“Yeah sure.”

The rest of the class starts to pack up their things to leave. Izuku grabs the keycard for Neito and walks to class 1-B. When he gets there he knocks on the door and walks in. 

“I have something for Neito Monoma,” Vlad King nods his head and goes back to teaching. 

Izuku walks up to his desk and drops the keycard on his desk. 

“This is for the top floor of the 1-A dorms. It also can open Hitoshi’s and I’s dorms,” he whispers in his ear.

Neito just nods and Izuku walks back to his class. Izuku walks up to his father’s desk and sits down on top of it. Tenko comes into the room. 

“Why are you sitting on his desk?”

“Why not. You can sit up here with me.” Tenko just shrugs and sits on the desk next to him. 

Present Mic walks into the room, 10 minutes after to see Izuku and Tenko asleep on Aizawa’s desk with Aizawa in his sleeping bag on the floor. Mic thinks of something to wake them up. 

“Wake up or I’m taking your coffee makers!” Mic yells at the ones that are sleeping. They immediately wake up and Tenko falls off of the desk. 

Izuku starts laughing which makes Mic start laughing as well.