12

In the morning, the class plus Neito were eating breakfast at the table in their dorm building. 

“Today we are doing our final exams. If you fail you don’t get to go to training camp. Go put your hero suits on and go to field gamma,” Aizaw says, walking out of the room. 

“Did you get the upgrade for your costume?” Izuku says

“Yeah, I did. It looks a lot like yours.” Hitoshi says looking at his suit

“Is that a bad thing?” Izuku says teasing him

“N-No! I didn’t say that!” 

“It’s ok! I was teasing! I also added a couple of things to your suit like hidden knives. Mine has it too.” 

“Thanks…? Though, I don’t know how to use them.” 

“I can help you!” 

After the exam, the only people who failed were Mina, Kaminari, Kirishima, and Sato. 

“I can’t believe I failed! I can’t go camping!” both Mina and Kaminari complained

“You do realize you are still going right?” Izuku said, butting into their conversation. 

“Wait what!?” 

“It was more of a logical ruse like at the beginning of the year,” Izuku explained. 

After a couple of days, the class was getting anxious. 

Class 1-A and Class 1-B were riding in the bus, heading towards the4 training camp. Mina all of a sudden gasps and stands up. Iida starts to scold her for standing up but she just ignores him.

“We should play never have I ever!” Some of the girls agreed while some people couldn’t care less. 

“Ok! Never have I ever broken a bone.” every single person in 1-A put down a finger

“That’s not very surprising. Anyways, never have I ever kissed someone other than a family member.” 

Izuku, Hitoshi, and Neito put a finger down. “I feel like this is somewhat targeted,” Hitoshi said

After a while, Izuku started to feel tired so he turned around a bit, grabbed Neito into a hug, and leaned onto Hitoshi. The two other boys immediately started to fall asleep and the rest of the bus noticed and quieted down. 

When the bus pulled onto the ledge where the training camp started. The three boys were still asleep so Aizawa left them on the bus. Class 1-A and 1-B were standing around awkwardly, not knowing what to expect. 

Suddenly, two pro heroes from the wild-wild pussy cats show up and start explaining what they are doing. 

“Welcome! We are the Wild-Wild Pussy Cats! The training camp is right at the bottom of that mountain! Now good luck!” as Pixie-Bob explains the rules. The ground then collapses and the students fall off a cliff. 

“We still have 3 students asleep on the bus. They have insomnia and I didn't want to wake them up and they need to sleep,” Aizawa explains to Ragdoll. 

The pro heroes go on the bus and start driving to the camp. The boys are now sleeping in some kind of sandwich-style of sleeping. 

When they get to camp, Aizawa grabs a shoe and throws it on Izuku’s head. Izuku blinks his eyes and notices where they are. As he gets up, the other two boys wake up. 

“Morning,” Izuku says to the heroes. 

“It’s the afternoon,” Aizawa says

“Oh,” Izuku gets up and stretches. “Do we have any coffee?” 

Aizawa points towards a building. Izuku runs into the building and grabs 3 mugs. He walks back out of the building and hands Neito and Hitoshi some coffee. 

As Izuku was drinking his 4th coffee, he noticed a boy with black hair standing near the edge of the group. He walks over and sits next to the boy. 

“Hi,” Izuku says. “This place is kind of boring.”

“Yeah.” The boy sits next to him, “why are you sitting here?” 

“Too many noises over there.” Izuku points to where the classes were sitting.