7

“Is everyone here? Ok good. You have the option of wearing your hero costume. Now everyone, on the bus,” Aizawa said walking onto the bus.

The rest of the class sits on the bus. Some of the people start conversing in small conversations. Izuku sits next to Hitoshi. They start talking lightly. 

“Hey! Has anyone found their soulmate?” the pink girl, Mina Ashido, says. 

Izuku, Hitoshi, Uraraka, Asui, Kirishima, Shoto, and Bakugo all raise their hands. 

Mina starts asking millions of questions. After a while, she calms down. The bus pulls into a dome. 

“Welcome to the USJ!” Thirteen says, “I have 3…” Thirteen goes on about safety rules.

“Woah! They even got fake villains!” Everyone turns towards the plaza. A large purple portal opened and a bunch of thugs walked through.

“Those are real villains! Stay back! Thirteen protect the students!” 

Then a blue-haired male with dark red eyes walks out of the portal. Izuku’s, Hitoshi’s, Aizawa’s, and the blue-haired man’s eyes widened. 

“Dad! I need to talk to him! Please!” Izuku begged. 

“Go! Just don’t fight the thugs!” Aizawa started to attack the thugs. 

Izuku ran through the mob of thugs, trying to get to the blue-haired man while dodging the attacks. He ran to the blue-haired man, crushing him in a hug. 

“Tenko you’re ok,” Izuku said into his chest.

“I-Izuku?” Tenko wraps Izuku in a hug. Tenko then whispers in Izuku’s ear “They are forcing me to do this. If I don’t, they’ll kill me.”

“I’ll help you. I promise,” Izuku says quietly, “Make the portal guy take Momo Yaoyorozu, Hitoshi Shinsou, and Shota Aizawa into a part of the USJ alone.”

Tenko tells the purple mist guy the instructions and they walk through a portal. They make it to a secluded part of the USJ. 

“What are we doing over here?”

“First. Yaoyorozu, this is my older brother, Tenko, who got kidnapped 5 years ago. Second, we are breaking him out.” 

“Two things,” Aizawa said, “Is he my son or like a stepson?”

“Did mom ever say who your father was?”

“She said it was someone who had black hair and black eyes. Seems similar to you though,” Tenko says

“Ok, the second thing is how are we breaking him out?” 

“Yaoyorozu is going to make handcuffs that look like quirk cancelers but they’re not. Then we go back there and pretend that we caught Tenko. Got it?”

“But why am I over here?” Hitoshi asks

“Moral support. Are the handcuffs made?” 

“Yes. Here,” She goes up to Tenko and places the handcuffs on.

“Wait when you hug, how did you not decay each other?” Hitoshi says

“We have the same quirk. They don’t work on each other.”

The group runs back to the main plaza. The thugs stare at their defeated “boss” and they all start freaking out.

Kurogiri notices him captured and warps the rest of the thugs out. The only ones left were class 1-A, Thirteen, and Tenko. It was completely quiet. 

“What the hell happened?!” Sero says while Izuku took the handcuffs off of Tenko. 

Tenko wraps him in a bone-crushing hug. 

“What last name do you use?” Tenko asked Izuku

“Aizawa-Todoroki.” 

“Why did we keep(?) him?” Kirishima asks

“My name is Tenko Aizawa-Todoroki, Izuku’s older brother and Shoto’s cousin.”