When he stays inside you while you're in a zoom call with your friends

Your pov

Such a boring life. I can't anymore ugh.

You : Tae, baby.
Taehyung : Yes, darling.

Kim Taehyung, your lovely dovely 6 years boyfriend also soon to be husband. You guys are in a live in relationship from the last 3 years. Your parents were agreed with this marriage because they have nothing to say no. You both are in a normal relationship where do have arguments, love, quarrel everything. The thing you loved about Taehyung the most is he never fails to make you smile.

Taehyung : Do you need something?
You : Let's do something, I'm bored.

You guys currently having quarantine that's why you have nothing to do without study. And who likes to study all day. You do online classes but that's so boring. On the other hand Taehyung always do work or game. That's how our life is going.

Taehyung : Let's dance.

You looked at him disbelief. He nervously smiled as he was thinking what they can do.

Taehyung : Let's make a cake. I'm pretty hungry too.
You : Sounds better. Let's go.

You both went to kitchen as you started putting the bowl and the ingredients together.

Taehyung : Okay, you just help me I'm doing ok.
You : Did you forget what you did last time?
Taehyung : Yah! That was years ago. Now I'm a grown ass man. I know how to cook. Also I made strawberry milkshake today. You said it was so good.

He said flexing his cooking activities. You laughed as you went to the refrigerator and started taking the cake ingredients.

You : Fine fine, Mr. Kim. Let's see what you make.
Taehyung : Give me the bowl and a spoon.

You did as he said. He was making the cake batter when you were continuously staring at your man. Wondering how beautiful and handsome your man is. His sleeves were hold up and his side face Damn-
You gluped as you were thinking about something else. He noticed it and smirked.

Taehyung : Give me the flour.
You : Here you go.

He was done with the batter and put it on the oven for bake. At that time he started making the cream.

You : Can I taste it, please?
Taehyung : Obviously baby.

He said as he took a bit cream in his index finger and out it on his mouth.

You : Yah-

He pulled you closer as he captured your lips into his. He slide the cream into your mouth and started kissing you while pushing your back into the counter. You gasped as you gluped his salvia. You started kissing him, putting your hands around his neck. After a time you both pulled out breathing heavily.

Taehyung : I want you baby.

You : First bake the cake then we will think about it.

You said glaring at your horny boyfriend who is still pouting. You went near him and kissed all over his face.

You : Come on babe, don't give me your puppy eyes, the cake already baked. Let's eat.

You said as you went near the oven. You were putting the cream after turned off the oven. He back hugged you as he started kissing your neck.

You : It's ticking babe.

Taehyung : You smell good. I-

He cut off by a ting which is from your phone.

You : Wait let me check.

You went to the living room and checked that your friends texted you that they wants to talk with you in a zoom call because it's been a long time ya'll talked because of quarantine. You said ok to them and went back to Taehyung.

Taehyung : Who texted?

You : My friends, they said they wants a zoom call tonight.

Taehyung : And don't tell me you said yes?

You : Yah, Tae I didn't meet them from months.

Taehyung : Fine.

You both started eating the cake.

You : It's superb Mr. Kim.

Taehyung : All for you Mrs. Kim.

You blushed at his statement.

Time skip-

Right now you just got shower and wear a shirt and went to bed opening the laptop. Taehyung was doing his work at the other room where is the computer located.

You : Hey!!!

Friend 1 : Y/nniiee I missed you.

Friend 2 : Guys are you all good?

You all started talking about your life. There was so many noices, like one is playing songs other is talking , some are laughing.

Taehyung heard that and came to the room. He couldn't focus on his work. He saw you were lying and the laptop is in front of you. He went towards you as he got into the blanket. He back hugged you.

Taehyung : Hey, How are you all?

They chitchat sometime. Taehyung started playing with your hair when you were talking with your friends. Taehyung started kissing your neck slightly.

You gasped as they can't see Taehyung because you quickly put the laptop on position where only they can see you.

You : Tae..

Friend : Where is he?

You : Oh he is on the other room. Tae, what are you doing?

Taehyung : Keep quiet baby.

He started rubbing your thigs as you were only in a shirt of him. You again gasped as you felt his hand on your private part. Rubbing it slowly.

You : Taeh-

Taehyung : Already so wet for me?

He whispered as you felt horny for his touch. He pushed his one hand inside you which made you moaned but not that loud.

You : Hmm..

Friend : Something happend y/n?

You : No-o, it's ho-t here.

He started putting it in and out. You almost reached your high as he was thrusting his fingers inside you in an inhuman place.

You : I'm go-

Friend : You're going already, no please.

You : Okay-

Taehyung pulled out and threw his shorts our of the blanket. He started stroking sometime then slowly pushed it inside you. You widened your eyes at his action. Now you had enough. You wanted to feel him. He started thrusting slowly.

You : Guys I'll call you someday. I've something to do.

You said as you quickly turned off the laptop and put it aside then hovered above Taehyung. He held your hips and started doing it.

After sometime-

You both are tired and now cuddling.

You : You shouldn't do it in front of them.

Taehyung : Come on, they didn't even see.

You : You're so horny.

Taehyung : Just for you babe. Wanna do it again?

You : You want me not to walk?

Taehyung : That's great then I can carry you.

He said winking at you.

------------------------------------------------------

YouTube deleted my this video twice.