Best friends weeding

You : "Everything looks perfect so I'm ready now"

Talked to yourself and went into the car. You still can't believe that he's getting married today. He's your best friend after all. You should be more happy for him. He is none of other than Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung is your childhood best friend. It's been 17 years of your friendship. You guys first meet on the 4th grade. From then till now you guys are best friends. Both passed their good and bad days together. Whatever and whenever we need someone for help, study, chilling, outing and for more stuffs there's always you've stand for each other. You used to play funny things that still make you laugh. How weird you guys were.

Thinking about those precious memories suddenly You noticed that park we used to go there every single day. There you always stay quite and think about what you had done today. Talked to each other and shear your feelings that made you feel better. Then you had ice creams for both and went towards home. He always dropped you in-front of my house as if You're a little child toward him. That made you angry sometimes.

You : "I still remember the story. After that incident Taehyung always dropped me in-front of my house"

You giggled and suddenly felt sad too. One day You argued with him for this reason and went home alone. You were like you're not a baby. Why he's treating you like that? You were talking and made your way to home. Some boys were following you from behind and You've noticed it. That made you ran fast but Taehyung immediately came from nowhere and punched those boys made them ran away. Then he pulled you into a tight hug. You were so scared and after that You didn't ever argue with him to go home alone.

You : "I'm sure he'll gonna be the best husband"

You mumbled to yourself as he's overprotective. You'r memories are the best thing you've ever archived. You're really happy to have him. Best friends bonding will not gonna be the same but it'll never gonna be end. You're fucking sure he feels the same you feel towards him. But you guys didn't ever tell each other about your feelings. You're always scared of it if this friendship will end up for this ?

Suddenly the car has stopped and Yoh noticed that in here now

You : "None can replace his place from my heart"

Small tears were falling from your eyes but still You tried to hold and not to cry on this special day.

Someone opened the door and gave you a hand To come outside

Taehyung : "Come outside baby"

You : "Thank you so much handsome"

You replied and came out from the car. Taehyung immediately hugged you tightly. You're shocked? Yea it's you and Taehyung's marriage.
You wanted to step back from the hug and whispered in your ear-

Taehyung : "So gorgeous babe"

His words made me hit his chest playfully and tried to hide your face but he said-

Taehyung : "You're mine so lemme admire my property"
You : "Taee you're being silly. Everyone is watching"
Taehyung : "I don't even care. I can't take my eyes off from this pretty lady"

You got an idea to stop him doing these things infront of the people so you said-

You : "Taehyung I'm yours for today just few hours then you can do whatever you want. Now let's go"

Taehyung smirked and held your waist with his hands and you both went inside.

( Skipping the weeding part Cz I've 0 idea for the writing ! )

You both safely reached your new house that was gifted by your parents. You're admiring the house. It's pretty big and beautiful. Taehyung asked -

Taehyung : "You like this?"

You nodded and give him a smile. You both went in and saw you're room was decorated with your favourite flowers. Taehyung looked at you and asked-

Taehyung : "If you don't mind y/n can we share a bedroom together ?"

You laughed and said
You : "Of course tae! Now we're married"

You said and went infront of the big mirror and undoing your makeups. Suddenly you saw Taehyung was staring at you from behind and you guys made an eye contact. You blushed and looked away. He came closer to you an shrugged you from the back .

Taehyung : "You look so beautiful today love"

You : I love you tae

You suddenly confess your feelings and turned to kiss him. He was schooled at first then he pulled you closer by your waist. Kissing sound was echoing in the room. He's started to kiss you roughly and you're enjoying your first kiss. You're out of the breath so you tapped his shoulder and he pulled away and looked at you. You smashed your lips on his again after sometime you pulled away.

Taehyung : I love you y/n
He confessed.

You guys made your way towards the bedroom and he's hoverd over you.
He started kissing your lips again then going down to your neck. You couldn't hide your moans from his touch.

Taehyung : "You liked it baby?"
He asked you. You flipped him and now he's under you.

You : "Now I'm your daddy. Come on I want you"
You playfully said. You started kissing his neck and your hands going to his nipples. He stopped your movements and flipped you again.

Taehyung : "Shit princess whenever I saw you turned me on! Today I'll gonna ruin you. I want you so bad"

He started sucking you nipples and you moaned out. That's how the night you become fully him's. You guys showed each other his much you love each other.

"Okh okh I want to sleep now pls pulled it out Tae" You said and he pulled it you. He laid beside you and hugged you tightly.

"Goodnight love" he said while kissing your forehead and you give him a smile before closing your eyes.