When your dangerous mafia husband wants to do it with you

Taehyung : I'm going y/n.
You : Hm have a safe day.

-He went after kissing your forehead.

Kim Taehyung, the dangerous mafia in South Korea. Everyone is afraid from him. You guys we're arranged but after some weeks he started to get soft towards you. You two never touched anyone before. Just some forehead kisses or holding hands that's all.

He have anger issues but never behaved rude towards you. At first he didn't talk properly but at time he changed for you. You love him now. You can't help but fall for him. You wanted to confess but afraid that he don't like you back.

Today you guys have a family gathering. Taehyung's family cousins, friends everyone will be there.

Time skip-

You were getting ready when Taehyung come back hugged you. You were surprised and your heart was beating faster. Your cheeks heat up at the sudden touch from your husband.

Taehyung : You look so beautiful.

- he said sniffing your smell.

You : Tae, are you ok? You never behaved like that.

Taehyung : Why? Are you not liking it?

You : It's not like that. It's just...

Taehyung : Then enjoy it.

- he said as he started kissing you for the first time after marriage. You were so shocked at his behavior. He stopped when saw you didn't kiss him back. You looked at him just saw disappointment and sadness in his eyes. He loved you but you didn't know. He thought you don't love him back.

Taehyung : I'm- sorry, I thought - i'm sorry.

- he said as he was about to go from the room when you held his hand and turned him around. Before he could speak you pulled him by his coller and kissed him deeply, sneaking your hand in his neck. He gladly kissed you back. He was smiling through the kiss You smiled seeing your mafia husband smiling because he barely smile.

Taehyung : I fucking love you. I'm sorry I never confessed because I thought you don't like me back.

You : Awh tae! I love you too.

He sat on the bed as he pulled you to his lap. You gasped and gluped as you can clearly feel his boner.

Taehyung : Y/n.. can we.. i mean it's...

You : But Tae it's my first time , I'm nervous.

-You said playing with your fingers.

Taehyung : You trust me right?

You : Yeah Taehyung.

Taehyung : Don't worry it's my first time too, I'll be gentle.

- You smiled at him as you hovered above him slowly and started kissing him. You started giving him hickeys as he moaned out.

Taehyung : Br-ave move Mi-n Y/n...ah

-You were satisfied at your work.

You : You're mine now.

He flipped you over as he said-

Taehyung : It's time for me to do my work baby.

Time skip (Morning)-

You groaned as you wake up feeling pain in your lower part. You smiled seeing your husband sleeping like a baby. You can't believe he is the dangerous mafia. You pecked him two times which made him wake up.

Taehyung : Good morning wifey.

You : Good morning.

He pulled you as your body is now above him.

Taehyung : How are you feeling ?

You : Yah, you said you will be gentle but you were a beast at bed.

- You said pouting. He kissed your lips as he smiled at your statement.

Taehyung : So what, it's not like you didn't enjoy it. You were screaming like- omg it feels good~

You : YAhh..I-

You cut off by a phone call. You saw Taehyung's mom is calling.

You : Fuck Tae, we had a get together.

Taehyung : Shit. don't worry we will tell mom that we were making grandson and granddaughter for them.

- He said as he winked at you.