(r)Telling your rude sugar daddy that you're pregnant

Your pov
He left again, he always do that. It's not like u feel like he is using you but it's just he is super rude towards you.

3 years ago you two meet from university. He was not into any type of relationship so he just asked you to be his sugar baby and you agreed.

There were deal that you two can't fall in love. Just for pleasure you two choose each other. He was your first. First kiss, first hug, first love.

You fell for him, break the rules. You didn't want to tell him because he gets angry easily. You two live together. He is a CEO now.

Today you went to a bar with your best friend Namjoon. You know Taehyung don't like to see him with you. You wanted to hang out sometime.

You were gossiping with Namjoon a lot.
Namjoon : So, let's go y/n, it's late already.
You : Re-ally?
Namjoon : Y/n you're drunk, come on I'll from you at Taehyung's.
You : I don't want to go to that rude guy house.
Namjoon : Come on.

-He said as he wrapped his hands around your shoulders and talking you slowly to the direction of your and Taehyung's house.

After reaching he rang the bell as Taehyung opened the door with an straight face. But his facial expression changed when he saw how touchy you two were being.

Taehyung : What the fuck?
You : R-ude.
Namjoon : She is drunk take care of her.

-He told and give you to him and went away.

You were barbering, Taehyung closed the door and take you to the bedroom, pushed you towards the bed and pinned you.

Taehyung : What the fuck you did with him and tf you're drunk?
You : Yes, an-d so
Taehyung : You need a punishment babygirl for making me jealous.
You : I am tir-ed.

You said as you were about to get up he hold you tightly as he starting kissing you like a beast.

He started kissing and sucking your neck as you were moaning continuously.

[after some moments]

Taehyung : Fuck, that feels good.

He said as he was thrusting in an inhuman place. You screamed loudly as he pulled out breathing heavily.

Taehyung : Goodnight babygirl.

Morning -

You wake up and saw no one beside you . It's pretty normal for you because he always do that. You were about to stand up when you saw he was doing his tie hurriedly, talking on the phone. You went near him and started doing his tie.

You were doing and he was staring at your soul. You were expressionless because you know he will never love you. You look at him as you were about to say something he just pushed you and went outside.

Taehyung : I've to go.

You were not even surprised at his behaviour.

( 3 days later )

You woke up and about to go washroom suddenly your head started spinning and you were about to fail, you tried to hold the nearest wall but it slipped. Taehyung came from back and hold you tightly.

Taehyung : Hey, what happened?
You : I don't feel good.

He didn't say anything, picked you up and went to the bed and started stroking your hair.

Taehyung : Let's go to the doctor if you're feeling that much Ill.
You : No , I'm fine. You can go to office.
Taehyung : You sure?
You : Yes, I'll call if anything needs go go.
Taehyung : Ok, take care.

You were feeling weird from the past 2 days. You were vomiting and started having headache. You didn't tell Taehyung yet, you know he will get concern If he get to know this. You didn't want to disturb him.

So, today you went to the doctor and get to know you're fucked up. You're pregnant. You were so happy but it's just you don't know how to tell Taehyung. He will be mad or happy or what If he leaves you.

It's been 5 days you get to know that you're pregnant but you were nervous so you didn't tell him yet.

You were waiting for him to come home and tell him the truth.

You : I can't hide anymore.
Taehyung : What?

-He came out of nowhere from your back when you were talking to yourself at kitchen.

You : Hm Taehyung I want to tell something important.
Taehyung : Go ahead.

You were looking at your fingers as he was towering your figure.

You : I'MPREGNENT
Taehyung : What? You're what?
You : I'm pregnant..
Taehyung : Are you fucking kidding me? You never loved me, did you? I fucking loved you y/n and you just went to someone.. anyway who's the father? Is that Namjoon?

You were so confused what he was saying. You just looked at him and processing the words that he just told you he loves you.

You : You love me?
Taehyung : Tell me who's the fucking father?

He screamed as his veins popped up. You didn't say anything just went near him and hugged him tightly. He was shocked then you broke the hug and pecked his lips.

You : Pabo, you're the father and I love you too.
Taehyung : What? Is that really true ?
You : Yes, here are the reports.

You give him the reports, he was almost about to cry you again hugged him tightly.

You : I love you so much, I was afraid that you don't love me back.
Taehyung : Your dumb.

He said as he pushed you to the cabinet and kissed you deeply. You gladly kissed him back.

Taehyung : Thank you for the baby.

He went near your stomach and kissed it.

Taehyung : Welcome to our little world junior.