Telling your mafia husband about your stalker

Author's Pov:

Again, you saw him, the person you had been fearing for months now. He is wearing black leather jacket and a black mask.

Yes, that's the person who is following you for almost 2 or 3 months. You were coming back from your friends house, that's when you saw him again. Behind you, as if trying to get you. You were afraid he might do something so you were walking fastly, before he could reach you. But he was walking fastly too which made you afraid more.

Today was enough, he almost caught your hand. You decide not to hide this anymore from your husband. You cried everytime this happened to you.

Kim Taehyung, the Mafia boss in South Asia. He owns the whole Mafia thing. He is not afraid to anyone. He was cold type with a lots of anger issues.

You were married to him. Oviously it's an arrange marriage. It happened because Taehyung's father thought he should marry off now. And your parents probably don't care about you so they sold you to them. They just wanted money.

At first you were sad at this marriage because you never wanted to enter the Mafia world. You were afraid to them. But when you first saw him, you were amazed by his handsome face. He looked ethereal. You thought why not giving a chance of this marriage.

But who knew your so called arrange husband is that much busy that you barely saw him at home. When you woke up he already gone and when you sleep he comes to home. You sometimes stay awake for him, just to talk with him.

You never got a chance to talk to him properly. Sometimes he is just too busy or sometimes he come home injured. You never cried in front of him because you think he doesn't even care. You cried everytime you see him injured. You are tired of those.

And about love. Haha. He never confessed, oh sorry, does he even love you? No. He just see you as his wife and nothing. There's no affection between them. Like you never got any kind of love, care from him. It's always the maids, who care for you in this world. Whenever you don't eat or something somehow they got to know that you are starving and come with a huge tray of foods.

And for you, you love him. Yes. From the bottom of your heart, you love him. But you never got the chance to talk to him. You two sleep together but you never felt his touch because whenever he come home you were already asleep. You two first and last kissed at your weeding. That's how you two love story is.

So, currently you were waiting for him to come home. You texted him but there's no response. Suddenly his text popped up at your screen.

You smiled looking at his text. He said he is coming home.

You : It's early. Still I should prepare dinner for him.

You said as you started preparing dinner. You cooked his favourite dishes as you got to know this from his mother. Lol.

Time skip-

Hearing the door knock you quickly went to the door, watching him entering form the door.

Taehyung : You didn't sleep?
You : You said you will come early so I thought of not sleeping early today.
Taehyung : For me?
You : Hm

He smiled at you as he went to the room freshened up.

You two were having dinner, there was a pin drop silent when you thought of starting the conversation.

You : How's your day?
Taehyung : How's your day?

You two said at the same time.

Taehyung : You say first.
You : Nothing much, what about yours?
Taehyung : It's not that bad as usual.
You : I'm glad.
Taehyung : I'm free this week.

He said as my eyes light up. He smiled at my reaction.

You : Are you being serious?
Taehyung : Yes. I told my dad about that. He said he will let someone else do my work for these days.
You : Omg, Taehyung I'm so happy.
Taehyung : So am I. Finally I will get to know you and also we can go outside.
You : Thanks Taehyung.

Taehyung stood up and went towards you sightly hugging you as you were completely shocked by his behaviour. You hugged him back as he smiled.

Taehyung : Thanks to you for this delicious dishes.

You blushed at his statement.

Taehyung : Let's go to sleep.
You : You go I'm coming.

You were washing dishes and thinking how Taehyung hugged you. You were walking like a child everywhere in this house and smiling like an idiot.

Taehyung pov :

Finally I got some time for spending time with her. I fall for her a long time ago but I was too busy to tell her that. I wanted to spend time with her and tell her.

Time skip-

You made two glass of coffee for you both and started watching a movie. You were looking at the screen but Taehyung's eyes never left you. You were about to pull yourself on the coach when he held your waist and started cuddling with you. You were shocked at his actions. You decided to tell Taehyung about the stalker right now.

You : Hm Tae..
Taehyung : Yes? Is there anything you wanna tell?
You : Actually..

He stopped the movie and sat straight looking at you. He cupped your cheeks and started talking.

Taehyung : You don't have to hasitate you know.
You : Yes.
Taehyung : Spill it out.
You : Actually it's been months I wanna tell you that but never got that chance.
Taehyung : Wait before you tell I wanna tell you.
You : What?!
Taehyung : I love you.

You looked at him shocked, never expected it from him. And in this moment. He thought you were telling that. He wanted to tell you first.

You : I wasn't talking about that.
Taehyung : Don't you love me?
You : Didn't said that.
Taehyung : So why are you not answering or replying.
You : I love you too.

You said looking down. He held your chin and kissed you. You kissed him back. You held his chest as he was about to kiss you again.

Taehyung : Something wrong baby?
You : I really need to tell you this.
Taehyung : Tell me.

You explained him looking down as your tears are visible because you're thinking he would get mad.

Taehyung : AND YOU'RE FUCKING TELLING ME RIGHT NOW.

he said pushing his hair back.

You looked at him sightly. His eyes meet yours when he realised he made you cry. He quickly pulled you into a hug.

Taehyung : I'm sorry baby. Don't cry. Look at me.

You looked at him.

Taehyung : Where that basterd touched you?
You : My hand.
Taehyung : Fine, I'll see him.
You : Tae, what will you do?
Taehyung : You'll see soon.

He kissed your forehead and hugged you tightly.

You : Thank you.

Next morning-

You turned the TV on.

?! : We found a dead body near xxx house. The man's hands are cut off. And his eyes are badly injured.

You were so shocked because it's him.

You immediately called Taehyung.

Taehyung : Yes baby?
You : Aren't you too fast?
Taehyung : No baby. I'm late. Be ready at 7 pm. We're going on a date.