When your unborn baby kicks so hard during an argument

Taehyung: Did you fu*king loved taking to your pervert cousin?
You: I don't know what are you talking about.
Taehyung: Yea, why because you will again say 'he is my cousin Tae'
You: What is wrong with you seriously? He was just being normal.
Taehyung: Oh so flirting is normal for you.
You: That was not flirt. He was just-
Taehyung: Just randomly kissed your cheeks? Hugged you inappropriately?
You: He is my cousin and cousins do that. I don't see any flirt in it.
Taehyung: How will you know what are boys intention? I know I FUCKING KNOW.
You: What intention tell me?
Taehyung: He want's to fuck you. For goddam sake stay away from him.

You looked at him being silent. It's not like he is possessive. He is just protective also you're 4 months pregnant so he want to protect you both.

He always told you to stay away from your that one specific cousin. But being cousins he always came to you and randomly hug and kiss you.

Today is the same he again did it when Taehyung was about to burst out you calmed him down. That's what lead you guys right now.

This isn't the first time you guys are arguing. After 3 years of arrange marriage it's kind of a normal thing. Quarrels happen every time and solves too. Taehyung never fails to take care of you and you guys unborn child.

Taehyung: Say something.

He growled at you. He is mad super mad. He saw how dirty question your cousin was asking you during the truth and dare.

Taehyung: How can he got the audacity to ask you that what you prefer in bed?
You: Taehyung-

You were about to say something when your baby kicked a little. You gasped and touched your belly. You were about to talk.

Taehyung: What?

He asked following his gaze at your belly.

You: Nothing. I was saying that -

Then the baby kicked hard which made you gasped loudly. Closing your eyes you held your stomach lightly.

Taehyung didn't wasted a second and run towards you. Holding your back he asked -

Taehyung: Baby? What happened? Where are you hurt?

You groaned again when your baby kicked hard again. Taehyung took you in a bridal style to the bedroom and keep you gently in the bed, holding your hand he asked-

Taehyung: What is happening baby? Are you alright? Is it paining? Should I call the doctor?
You: I'm fine Tae it's just the baby kicked.
Taehyung: What? Is he still kicking?
You: No she is not kicking anymore don't worry.

You both were silent for a second then laughed together.

Taehyung: We're not even sure about the gender.
You: Yea and we are already addressing him with him and her.

Taehyung kept his hand on your belly and kissed it.

Taehyung: You naughty kid, kicking mommy's belly is not good. Kiss her belly instead.

You watched him taking with your unborn baby and continuously kissing your belly which made you pout.

You: Baby look, your daddy don't love me anymore, he just kisses you and argues with me.

Taehyung looked at you smiling. He smirked as he gently kisses you on the lips. He put his tongue in your mouth and kissed you with all his love. He gently laid beside you and stroking your hair.

Taehyung: Love, sorry for overreacting but I'm serious, his intention is not good.
You: I'll stay away from him more.
Taehyung: I love you.
You: Love you too.