When u save him from depression

You looked around as you were searching for your crush Kim Taehyung. He is your crush for almost 3 years. He is really a joyful person, his boxy smile, you can literally die for it. He is not popular at school but girls droll over him. He was quite understanding and talk with everyone.

But it's been 3 weeks he didn't came to school. You were pretty worried about him. You went to his house and saw he was sitting in the rooftop, you thought maybe he is taking some rest. But when he came after 3 weeks, he looked pale, like something is there which is bothering him so much.

You went near him, watching him standing alone in the corridor looking at the sky.

What happened to the boy?

You thought as you approached him slowly. He seems in his world because you're calling him but getting no response. You held his hands which gave him sudden butterflies because he never touched a girl before. You were nervous. It's not like you never talked to him. You did but not like too much.

You : How are you Taehyung?

Taehyung : I'm fine, thanks for asking. At least someone asked.

You : But you don't look fine.

You said concerning about him, still holding his hands.

Taehyung : I'm totally fine. Let's go to class.

He said and dragged you to class, not letting go of your hands.

Currently you both were sitting together, joining the class. The teacher was teaching something which you didn't even glance. Your full mind and eyes were at Taehyung. Watching his moves, writing something in his notes. You were looking at him continuously which he didn't even notice.

Taehyung : Done staring?

You blinked as you quickly watch the other side.

Taehyung : Don't give me that look that I'm helpless or something.
You : No, it's not like that. I'm seriously concerning about you. What happened? You know you can share -
Taehyung : It's nothing y/n. Thank you so much. You tried to understand me and that's all I'm happy.

He said holding your hands. You blushed at the sudden touch.

Time skip-

You were talking with your friends, they know that you have a huge crush on Taehyung and they were telling you to take care of him because he always looks pale.

You looked at your surroundings only not to find him. You were nervous where he have gone. You asked everyone. They told you they saw him going to the rooftop. You quickly went there.

You were breathing heavily. You looked at him sitting at the edge of the railing. You quickly went near and pulled him towards you. Which make you both fall together in the ground.

He is above you and you're under him. You sighed.

You : What do you think you were doing?
Taehyung : What?

He said slowly standing up along with you. You jerked his hands because you were so angry with him.

You : YOU THINK EVERYTHING IS A JOKE? WHAT IF YOU HAVE FALLEN DOWN? WHAT'S IN YOUR FREAKING MIND. EXPLAIN.

Taehyung was shocked at your sudden outburst. He never saw you like this.
He hugged you tightly.

Taehyung : Sh, y/n I'm fine look.

You were crying hardly in his chest. You looked at him and pecked his lips. Closing his eyes he felt something he never experienced. The butterflies were hunting in his stomach. He held your neck and pulled you closed kissing you deeply.

After some time, pulling away from each other you both looked at each other.

Taehyung : Don't get involved with me.

You : What? why?

Taehyung : Because whoever I loved they died.

he said breaking down in front of you holding his chest. You quickly hugged him tightly.

You : Sh, it's nothing like that. Imagine what they are thinking that you are not doing well because of them. They will feel pathetic. Don't say those nonsanse ever. You are loved. You are loved by me, by your family, by yourself.

Taehyung looked at you with tears in his eyes. He kissed you again, You kissed back immidietly.

After sometime you both pulled out.

Taehyung : What did i do to deserve you?

You : If kissing me makes you happy and smile like that then kiss me all day. Because your happiness is everything to me.

Taehyung : Woah, you're talking like some obssesed man.

You : Because I am. I had a crush on you and it's been 3 years.

Taehyung : What?

You : Yes. What about you?

Taehyung : Okay, you win, 2 years.

You : Haha.

Taehyung : It was about my grandma.

You : I guessed it.

Taehyung : And I wasn't killing myself, I was just watching the view.

You : Don't ever scare me like that. I Love You.