When he had to choose between you and his girl best friend

Author pov

You were cooking at the kitchen. Taehyung came and back hugged you, sniffing your smell.

Taehyung : Baby.

You : Yes Tae.

Taehyung : Yuna is coming over. Will you make something for all of us?

You : Sure.

Yuna is Taehyung's best friend. You all went to the same school. Yuna and Taehyung and you are friends since 6th grade. You had a crush on him when you guys started hangout because of your brother. He is Taehyung's friend. Yuna and you don't have a deep friendship but you respect her because she was there for him when you were not in his life. But sometimes you feel insecure because of the way she looks at him. You don't want to create drama but you clearly know that she loves him. But you never told him that because you didn't want to break their friendship.

The doorbell rang. Here comes she.

Yuna : Taehyung.

- She said coming towards the kitchen.

Taehyung release his hands from your waist and went towards her. She came and hugged him like a koala. You can't help but felt so jealous because she always touches him without his constant.

Taehyung hugged her back.

Taehyung : You came so early.

Yuna : I just wanted to spend time with you. Oh! hi y/n.

You : Hi.

Taehyung : I'll take a shower, y/n.

You : Hm go.

Yuna : I can help.

You both frowned your eyebrows at her.

You : What do you mean?

Yuna : I mean, I can help him to give him his clothes.

You : He is not a child. He can do it himself, you sit here and Taehyung goes.

Taehyung smiled at you seeing you jealous. He was about to go when Yuna held his waist and kissed his cheeks. You widened your eyes as you were burning in anger.

Yuna : Have a great shower Tae.

Taehyung weirdly smiled at her and went upstairs. He knows he can't say harsh words to her.
.
You : Wait here, I'm coming.

You said went towards your guys shared bedroom and closed the door.

Taehyung was showering you knocked on the door as he sightly opened it thought you came to give him his cloths but instead of it you grab the door and get inside.

Taehyung: Wha-

You didn't say anything as you started stripping yourself and pulling him in the bathtub together.

Taehyung : Ah, I never knew this day will come, without asking you, you already came to shower with me.

You : I just wanted to.

You said as you put your head on his chest. He smiled as he kissed you softly.

Time skip-

After finishing the shower, you 3 were watching a movie, You and Yuna were beside Taehyung. He is in the middle. You saw how she was close to him just like you. After some time you saw she put her head on his shoulder. You gasped as you felt your eyes getting teary because you both can't do anything. You looked at the screen as Taehyung noticed, he looked at you, and you both looked at each other. He noticed your teary eyes as he know how sensitive you are.

Taehyung : I'm coming from the kitchen wait.

He said walking to the kitchen as Yuna sat back properly. After he came he sat beside you while putting snacks on the table. He pulled you closer to him as he kissed your forehead. he didn't want to make you insecure. You smiled unknowingly.

Yuna get up and about to sat beside Taehyung when he said-

Taehyung : Sit there.

Yuna : Why always her?

Taehyung : What you mean?

Yuna : I'm way better than her you know it well.

She said as i turned off the movie and stand up.

Taehyung : Do you even know you're talking sh!ts?

Yuna : My body is way too better than her.

She said and started stripping herself. You widened your eyes. You looked at Taehyung who looked away from her and started shouting.

Taehyung : GET OUT NOW.

He said without looking at her. Your eyes getting teary as you know she is way too pretty.

Yuna : Look at me, I'm pretty sure you will like me after this.

She said showing off his half naked body, just in bra and panties.

Taehyung : I SAID F*CKING GET LOST.

Yuna : If today I go from here, our friendship ends here. Choose Taehyung. Me or her?

Your eyes widened as your tears falling nons-stop.

You : How can-

Yuna : I'm not taking to you.

Taehyung : Don't you dare to shout at her.

Yuna : Choose.

You and Yuna looked at him, waiting for his answer, he smirked as he said-

Taehyung : GET OUT.

He said looking at you. Yuna smirked but soon get angry when saw him kissing you deeply.

You cried as he kissed you.

Taehyung : I don't want a whore friend like you. I thought we're good friends but no. Now go.

She went out grabbing her clothes.

Taehyung : Baby, are you insecure?

You : No, tae, it's just because of me you guys friendship broke.

Taehyung : I don't need any toxic person in my life when you're here.

You : Thanks you for loving me that much.

He kissed your forehead.