Chapter 7

*Ruv's POV*

     It's morning. Shit; I fell asleep in Sarvente's room last night.

     "Oh, good morning Ruv! I see you are still here.", she says as she wakes up.

     "Sorry, I must have fallen asleep in your room last night.", I say to Sarvente.

     She blushes. "Oh, it's fine.", she says. Fuck; she's so cute when she blushes.

     I go back to my room to change out of my night clothes.

     After we eat breakfast, I join her during masses. I may hate it, but it's worth seeing her smile.

     After masses, we head back to the living quarters.

     "I was wondering if maybe you wanted to go to the mall?", I say to her as we walk back. I hate going to the mall, but she loves it. "You've been talking about getting a new dress for a while now."

     "Sure!", Sarvente says with a smile. "But I thought you don't like going shopping?"

     "It's worth seeing you happy.", I respond.

     "Awww!", she says and gives me a hug. Shit, I'm blushing.

     We walk over to the mall and chat.

     "Let's go into this store; the dresses are so pretty!", Sarvente says to me.

      We head in, and she spends an hour or so looking at all the dresses. Eventually, she finds a few she likes and goes to the changing room.

      She comes out wearing this beautiful dark pink dress with hot pink roses on it. She looks beautiful.

       "What do you think?", she says, and does a twirl.

       Oh fuck, I'm staring.

        "You look... amazing.", I say. She looks so beautiful, I couldn't even find the right words to describe how she looks. I was practically speechless.

         "Awww! Thank you, Ruv!", Sarvente says.

          As we leave, Sarvente stops at an advertisement.

           "You know, Ruv, you're doing all these kind things for me that you normally don't enjoy doing, and I feel like I haven't done that much.", she says.

            "You welcomed me into the church when I had nowhere else to go.", I say. "That alone was very kind of you."

             "You made our vow to stick by each other's side till the end of existence.", she says. "That was the bravest and kindest thing you could pretty much ever do. We should do more things that you want to do.", she says. "You deserve it."

              I give her a hug. "Thank you.", I respond. 

              "I was thinking, maybe you wanted to go get tickets to watch the slapping contests?", Sarvente says. "They're in town right now."

                "Sure.", I say.

                 "I'm sure you would win every contest if you were in them.", she says.

                  How can I not fucking love her?