Explanation:

Kirishima goes to a normal school, one of many who let vampires in. Teachers are aware of who the vampires are, but no one else is, no students, not even the class presidents or student council.

Some schools deny vampires in the school all together, UA isn't one of them, but the school next door is. He is 21 and takes a college course, it's from 6pm until 9pm and it's obviously the night course.

His friends sometimes ask him about the chain, but none have ever seen the pendant and they never really ask to as he tells them it's just something important to him and he@'d rather they don't touch it.

All vampires are given some sort of red jewel in a peice of jewelry, in a specific fashion, always metal leave like things around the jem, that is how you know it's vampire jewelry. Anything else is simply red. He became a vampire when he was 17, he was captured and turned by his own father. His father had been trying to for years prior, but he finally got him then.

No one in the school is aware, but he does have a friend, that is human, from another school across the city. They too host vampires, but they are known to the other students and have a seperate dorm building all together. This is policy to keep human students safe at night, since vampires don't actually need to sleep unless ill.

His friend's name:

Mina ashido

Hope that makes sense :)