Marking:

Kirishima's pov:

Slowly, I move and close my eyes, then a mark appears on my wrist.

Kirishima: "

Kirishima: "...the symbol here... means infinity.... or infinite... and the arrow represents death... basically.. it means infinite death... because in truth, all vampires were once human.. just.... I was born human... died in my sleep on my 18th birthday... like everyone who is born into a vampire family does... and.. became what I was born to be..."

I look at him and he smiles slightly, leaning forward and inspecting my wrist, looking at the design closer "It's cool."

I smile slightly and say "...glad you think so.."

Then I look at him and then I say "...this is going to sound weird but... hold on."

I take my teeth and bring my wrist to my mouth, biting down onto it and wincing as I do so. He looks at me and then I lick it off, so it's on my tongue and then I take his chin and kiss him.

He kisses me back and I push my tongue into his mouth this time, dominating the kiss for a while, until bakugou takes back control and I, of course, let him.

When we break apart, I smile slightly and then look down at his wrist to see the mark drawing itself onto his wrist. He watches as well, until it is drawn on and then he says "I can taste iron.."

Kirishima: "Not.. exactly... you can taste my blood.. it has iron in it.."

I smile slightly and click my fingers, a drink appearing in my hands and then I pass it to him "Here. It's just water, but it'll wash out the taste."

He smiles slightly and nods, then takes it and drinks the water, passing it back to me when he's done. I click my fingers and it disappears again, then he smiles and we get out, drying ourselves and changing, then heading out and into his room.

When we walk inside, we sit down and he crosses his legs, so I lay down with my head in his lap, my hair dry because I used a hair dryer. Looking down at me, he smiles slightly and plays with my hair a little.

Getting tired, he starts to fall asleep, so I let him cuddle me, my head resting on his chest as he falls asleep and once it reaches time for my night shift, I swap my body with a pillow and give him my hoodie, kissing his forehead and then teleporting to my room and changing, then teleporting to the bakery I do shifts with.

Taking out my necklace, I wear it on display and this happens every night, since only vampires are usually up at this time. It's 11pm, so the club for humans is still open, but it closes at 3am and they usually calm down for about 4am, this cafe/bakery place is open 24h of the day. But after 11pm, it's vampires only in the store as all food sold after that time, until 7am, contains blood. The store then restocks the shelves and at 7:10am exactly, the cafe/bakery place opens it's doors to both again until the following 11pm and so on.