The meeting:

Kirishima's pov:

Walking into the classroom, I am hit with the scent of different humans amongst the room, even a few vampire scents. Us vampires are able to smell things like a wolf would, meaning we can smell everyone's individual scent, even what their blood smells like if they're up close.

The sweet blood is the best in my opinion, only because I've got a bit of a sweet tooth. I know a few who prefer the opposite, quite strong, sour blood, but that's just their preference.

Looking around the room, I go and take a seat, sitting down next to a good friend and also vampire, sero.

Sero: "Hey man, sup?"

Kirishima: "Nothing much bro, you?"

Sero: "Same, same."

He wears a ring and as vampires are allowed in the school, rings and necklaces are allowed to be worn as well, it's part of our culture if you like. For us, the symbol is required and while we're awake and not in the shower, we are required to always wear it.

Then kaminari comes over and joins us with jiro slowly making her way over too.

Jiro wears a beautiful necklace:

But sometimes wears her ring:

She has varying styles, but as long as she's wearing one of them, she isn't breaking any rules, you are allowed to own multiple different types of symbols

She has varying styles, but as long as she's wearing one of them, she isn't breaking any rules, you are allowed to own multiple different types of symbols. As long as they're rings or necklaces and contain the critical elements, then they are allowed to be worn as a symbol of being a vampire.

This of course, is only to show to other vampires, that you're one of them and if you defend a human, that's because they're your human, so they know to back away.

Usually feeding is quite an intimate thing, done between two people or creatures who have an intimate relationship with one another. This is why if a vampire protects a human, it is seen as them having marked them, meaning they're in a relationship with that human and not to touch them.

When the teacher walks in, we all go to our own seats if not already in them and class begins when we are silent.

Aizawa: "Today, we have a few new students transferred from another school across the city. Come in."