Amy:

Bakugou's pov:

Todoroki takes me up to the room and when we walk inside, we see kirishima sat beside a bed, his head in his hands.

Todoroki: "Eijiro..?"

He looks up, he wasn't crying, more frustrated.

Kirishima: "Yes, what's the matter shoto?"

Todoroki: "Well, I think I might know what's wrong. My mother had this before... she needs human blood.."

Kirishima: "What? She can't have human blood, that's against the rules!"

Todoroki: "Not if the human is consensual."

Then my mother steps forward and says "Well, her wife saved katsuki, I think it's only fair we do the same."

Kirishima: "..that's too dangerous..."

Kirishima stands up and then mitsuki steps forward and says "That's not a problem to me."

Todoroki: "In all honesty, you can't really stop someone from offering blood. But he is right, it is dangerous. She could accidently kill you..."

Mitsuki: "That's fine."

Kirishima: "..crazy..."

Kirishima looks away as my mother takes another step forward and then todoroki sighs and tells her what to do. When she does, she winces and I know her fangs have entered her skin.

I look away slightly and then I hear todoroki say "Catch!"

I look over and kirishima teleports and catches my mother, then sighs and lays her down.

Masaru: "...how is she?"

Kirishima: "I can't feel a pulse, I told you it was a bad idea."

Kiri's mum grumbles and sits up slightly, then looks over and her eyes widen slightly "What in the world happened here..?"

Kirishima: "....I can only do one thing.."

Masaru: "What is it?"

I look away slightly "..it's a curse... a terrible idea... but... so was this...... I can turn her... and she'll be fine after a few days... but she'll... be a vampire then... maybe not a pure blood, but it's still not nice.."

Masaru: "..I'd rather that then never see her again.... so.. go ahead.."

Todoroki: "..oh jesus.. we're doing this now.."

Kiri's mum: "..what....?"

Todoroki sighs and sits down with them, then kirishima reluctantly goes down and I see his fangs come out for the first time as they sink into my mother's neck. When he pulls away, he goes to his own wrist and winces slightly as he bites it and lowers his bleeding wrist to her mouth.

Todoroki: "..you could have just offered my blood...."

Kirishima: "No, that's not fair..."

When she wakes up, kirishima keeps his wrist there and I watch as he slowly closes his eyes, going paler until he passes out. Then todoroki catches him and sighs slightly "You know, it's an honour to drink from any of these two."

Then he picks him up and says "Keep her sat down for now."

We just nod as he carries kirishima out and his mum just gets out of the bed and goes down to the floor, handing her some pills as she says "Take these."

She takes them, still a little confused to what the hell is going on. Then his mum stands up again and frowns slightly in confusion "Where did they go?"

~his red necklace~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें